Has anyone tried the Brazilian Butt Lift?

Options
This morning as I got ready for class I saw a commercial for the Brazilian Butt Lift (link is below). it's 3 payments of $19.99 plus s&h which to me isn't THAT ridiculous (for the basic pack). The workouts seem reasonable, sweating but not impossible. I did some research; mostly personal blogs because those are the ones I trust and they all said that it DOES indeed work, and included before and after photos.

I'm wondering if anyone on here has tried it? I know there's a 30-day money back promise so I was going to try it for two weeks and see how I feel afterwards.

BBL: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/brazil_butt_lift.do?code=SEMB_GOOGLE_BBL&gclid=CIOtpqeW-7kCFYxcMgodwk8AXg

Blogger who said it works w/ photos: http://katiheifner.blogspot.com/2013/03/does-brazil-butt-lift-really-work.html

Replies

• Clovergirl82
    Clovergirl82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I bought this a few months ago, but have only gotten to it yesterday. Having only used it for one day... OMG do I hurt. You do sweat a lot, well, at least I did. I'm exited to try the new work out that is scheduled for tonight.

Like any other workout video, they move quick, but i like the beats you can work out to. Did you end up buying it, how have you faired so far?
  • runningincognito
    Options
    I tried it and while I'm sure it's effective I didn't like it. I'm a dancer and I usually love any kind of dancing. I'll just stick to squatting with weights on this one though.
  • steve_mfp
    steve_mfp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    http://bretcontreras.com/how-to-get-a-better-butt-step-up-your-knowledge/

Brett is fairly well known in the sports science world. And he loves to develop people's glutes.

His book 'Strong Curves' for women I've seen recommended a lot.
  • miselly
    miselly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I bought it a last year and didnt get around to starting it due to other training.

I started it on Monday and let me tell you, I have muscles that I didn't even know existed! I'm looking forward to day 3 thisavro
  • asaffell
    asaffell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love it! I'm in the middle of a month of it and it is so much harder than I thought when I bought it. And Kati had awesome results with it.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Yep. I did it a while ago, and the strength training in it is great. Especially high & tight. Feel the burn! I will say that cardio axe isn't as much of a workout as some of the other ones I like (such as Turbo Fire and T25) but I loved tummy tuck and usually do that in place of the other ab workouts in Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. I'm doing T25 right now, but after I finish I plan on doing a Turbo Fire/Chalean/BBL hybrid plan. I don't use beachbody exclusively (I don't personally care for the coaching or challenges or anything like that) but I do love how you can find hybrid plans to get the most out of the workouts. I would say go for it. It's a fun workout. But definitely get some ankle weights and a band. You'll feel it so much more!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Just do weighted hip thrusts and save your money.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition