T25/P90X3 Challenge group

Options
Any interest on doing FOCUS T25 or P90X3? I'm currently running a challenge group where folks doing either. Either reply below or send me a private message.

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Mfp currently has 100,000 active users.

At least 100 of them are not beachbody coaches that are currently running "challenges"
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started T25 last Monday. I've done every video according to schedule plus some ab exercises and tennis whenever I get a chance. It has been tough. It usually takes me about 30-35 minutes, since I have to pause for a bit to catch my breath on T25.

What challenge are you thinking of?
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Mfp currently has 100,000 active users.

At least 100 of them are not beachbody coaches that are currently running "challenges"

The more the better dear! The purpose is to support/motivate each other, have an accountable partner. Challenge groups usually take a small set of people so that everybody can get equal attention. As far as I can see it's a win win if there's more of them!? Want in? :)
  • vbodyme
    Options
    I started T25 last Monday. I've done every video according to schedule plus some ab exercises and tennis whenever I get a chance. It has been tough. It usually takes me about 30-35 minutes, since I have to pause for a bit to catch my breath on T25.

What challenge are you thinking of?

Challenge group will hold you accountable. You exchange thoughts with others doing the same as you, get their support and you hold them accountable too. It'll help you through exercises. Plus, at least in mine, you get a pretty good dose of tips only only from T25 but workout/nutrition related. It's your choice! I find them fun and love running them!! So many transformations I've seen because of that ... so rewarding!
  • ostav
    ostav Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just got my T25 and looking forward to starting out as soon as my shoulder recoups! I did Power 90 way back when with Tony Horton and loved the workout. T25 sounds appealing because of the intensity and time frame. How many days a week is good to start off? I would like having accountability here! I need it! I am looking to lose 40-45 pounds by July.
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Hi! Just got my T25 and looking forward to starting out as soon as my shoulder recoups! I did Power 90 way back when with Tony Horton and loved the workout. T25 sounds appealing because of the intensity and time frame. How many days a week is good to start off? I would like having accountability here! I need it! I am looking to lose 40-45 pounds by July.

Challenge groups are great for accountability! I'll send you details!
  • lynleeg88
    lynleeg88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

I don't know where your at, but I am a very recent ex smoker (a week since I quit). I'm 25, really out of shape, and 208lbs.

To help with the how many days question, I started Monday. Tried to keep up, quickly started doing the modified though.

I've followed the schedule and worked out every day. The exception to the schedule is I took the option to do a workout tomorrow (Saturday) instead of two Friday. Don't feel I'd be able to give that second one my all yet. Maybe next Friday?