at it again and looking for support n friends

Options
Hey everyone :)
I am highly motivated.I've been a an emotional eater.I've lost weight and gained it back.I am looking for friends to be on my side that will help support my good choices to improve my health.Let's loose weight and be fabulous in the process.

Replies

• andreaamak
    andreaamak Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same boat... lost a bunch of weight for my wedding, got married, had twins, gained it back. Sending you a friend request :)
  • Me three!!! Lol i lost over 100 lbs and then got married and got comfortable. Big mistake!! Gain some back and now I am at it again trying to stay focus and FINALLY lose and keep it off. Hope we all have success!
  • simonashley
    Options
    Me four. Got married, got comfy, enjoyed wife's cooking too much :-/ need to lose 10kg.

Feel free to add me.

Here's to shedding those emotional storage bits aka belly :-D
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well it would be my pleasure to add you and anyone else who'd like it ^_^
  • DoriLuke
    DoriLuke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same boat here!! This is not my first time losing, but I am bound and determined that it will be my last. Im also an emotional eater. We can do this!

Dori
  • Yariemar
    Yariemar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me six!!! I am an emotional eater, have been struggling to loose weight for the past 3 years. Loose weight then gain it back....and so on!!! I think I am now commited to make it happen since this is the heaviest I have been in all my life. My clothes don't fit...and I refuse to buy a bigger size....NO MORE!!! Please feel free to add me as your friend. I started doing MFP last saturday and been exercising every day....so far so good!!! :0)
  • Yariemar
    Yariemar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me six!!! I am an emotional eater, have been struggling to loose weight for the past 3 years. Loose weight then gain it back....and so on!!! I think I am now commited to make it happen since this is the heaviest I have been in all my life. My clothes don't fit...and I refuse to buy a bigger size....NO MORE!!! Please feel free to add me as your friend. I started doing MFP last saturday and been exercising every day....so far so good!!! :0) :smile:
  • Yellowbelly84
    Yellowbelly84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too :-( Sent request sent!
  • OneH1
    OneH1 Posts: 4
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I'm new also and an emotional eater.
  • OneH1
    OneH1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Way to go on the 8lbs lost. What did you click on to get that to show up on your comments?
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Y'all add me ????
    Wife and Mom of two beautiful girls, 6 & 2 plus work full time
    I have lost 60# and maintained for 3 months
    Now looking to lose 20+ more and tone up!