new to myfittnesspal!

Options
Hey everyone,
I just joined today after feeling like I need a change in my diet/exercise routine and something to keep my on track. I've been trying to train for a half marathon, but a recent injury has kind of set me back. After weighing myself, I learned that I've gained 5 pounds (and that's 5 pounds more than the weight I already wanted to lose!) I don't have any friends on here, so feel free to be my friend if you're looking for some motivation as well! I really hope that this can keep me motivated and in tune to what I'm feeding myself.

Erin

Replies

• Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal and good on on reaching your goal! :)
  • mandycrouch1
    Options
    I joined on Thursday and now i cant use the app, uninstalled and tried reinstalling but nit able to. Has any one got any ideas.
  • DaveS_63
    Options
    Hello! this site is really great for keeping on track with your dietary and weight goals. Friends absolutely essential for success. Please feel free to add me.
  • mandycrouch1
    Options
    Hi , im Mandy i started almost a week ago trying to find my way around this site, i have bee excepted as a friend who has massaged me, how do i access my messages
  • simonashley
    Options
    What phone do you have?
  • metzaluna
    metzaluna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am releitively new to the site. and am trying really hard to stick to the calories. Im a 36yr old mum of 3 who is struggling with emotional eating.