new and looking for new friends with about 30lbs to lose

Options
Hi all,

I'm lee from Bristol, 37years old and looking to lose about 30 pound for the summer. Tried before but without much success so seen this site and thought it would be a really good tool. Think its good how you can see how others are getting on and get some new ideas as to what other people eat.

so please add me and together we can all achieve together????

Replies

• goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Feel free to add me> I need to lose 50lbs. this year:)
  • annsky123
    Options
    Hi Im 26 from London. We have same goal - 30lb less before summer/ I already lost 2 lbs since new year :)
  • karenpince
    Options
    I just got started here today and am also looking to lose 30 lbs for the summer. I figured that tracking my food was a good way to start and I would love some support along the way!
  • haylslade
    Options
    Hi I had the same goal when I started on 6th Jan this year (30lbs to lose) I've now lost 3lbs and definitely think the support and advice on this site is keeping me motivated! I'm hoping to be down the other 27lbs for my holiday at the end of June. Good luck with yours!!

Ps. I'm in Glasgow :)
  • innerpeace5
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new here myself and have lost 8 lbs so far this year. I'm on day 4 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. You can count me in for support if you like.
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP.
    Also 37 years old with about 36lbs to go which I would love get rid of by the summer.

Feel free to add me.
  • sallysummers16
    Options
    add me if you want, I need to lose around 30lbs this year! :happy:
  • Rustymartini
    Options
    Hi all, I'm looking also to lose 30lbs by summer. I was doing good and maintaining for a while, slacked off right after summer and with the holidays and all I put some weight back on. I'm trying to get myself back into the routine of exercising and watching what I eat, its just so hard to get back in the swing of things!
  • jclaudz
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 45 pounds. :) Count me in.
  • nikkiskip79
    nikkiskip79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me too.. i am aiming to lose 2 stone in 10 weeks but 30lbs by the summer sounds more realistic.. Count me in for support.. I need all the support i can get so feel free to add me as a friend x
  • ElGordoyFeo
    ElGordoyFeo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Also from Bristol (well, Blagdonia) - back after 6 months.
    Got myself a fitbit zip - hope this helps but also need any encouragement!
    Maybe team up for a walk on the Mendips??
    Steve
  • TommyBowman86
    TommyBowman86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm from Glasgow and have roughly the same goal.
    Managed to lose a stone at the end of last year doing insanity but sadly torn ligaments in my ankle at the end of month 1.
    Looking to get back into it properly (been doing the odd session over the past couple of weeks for ankle rehab) and reach my goal.
    Purchased a fitbit flex and signed up here a couple of weeks back and i've already lost 5lbs

Add away

Tommy.
  • chanceyb33
    chanceyb33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too am 36 years old and looking for support with 30ish lbs to lose :) feel free to add me