At it again! Support system welcomed!!

Options
Hi I am Ashley and this is my zillionth attempt to lose weight. (Haha at least I have a sense of humor) I really really want to do this right. Been watching what I eat lately but would like to be stricter. Suggestions welcomed!! I am always up for having more supportive positive people in my life. Good folks are hard to find!! Lol but in all seriousness we all know how important having a great support system is during our weightloss journey. Im a great listener. Feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• simonashley
    Options
    Same! Been concentrating on diet first before hitting exercise plan.

All help given / accepted welcome :-)

Ps. I'm trying the slow carb diet
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello and welcome back! I hope that this time you rock it (and I hope I do too)!

I'll send you a FR! I'm doing a Keto diet. Which works for ME. Whatever works for you, works for you :-)
  • salc27300287
    Options
    Welcome Back! Love your attitude -- it's the only one to have. I'm a yo-yo-er when
    it comes to nutrition, exercise and of course, my weight. Basically, I'm always
    going from 10 up to 10 down and I"m tired of it. Consistency is my goal this year.
    Using IIFYM approach to eating and strength/cardio for exercise (about an hour 5-6x a week).
    In time and with persistent effort, I know we'll all find something that works for us. Feel
    free to friend me. Sally
  • mklassy123
    Options
    Welcome back to the weight loss journey. I started back up here I think it's now 38 days (the week between Christmas Eve and NYE don't count, because it was a fun fabulous fattening week).

I'm doing it the old fashioned weigh (way, but I decided to be a little silly) and I'm watching my calories and exercising. I'm making healthier choises and adding more vegies and lean proteins to my diet and cut out the added sugars and horrible processed foods (that are oh so yummy). For me it's about knowing I can eat what I want in moderation (a nice treat once a week, which is something much healthier and smaller than it would have been 39+ days ago). I also got myself a FitBit and I make sure to get those 10,000 steps and 10 flights in a day. That's not as easy as it sounds.

Anyone can feel free to add me, support is so important on this journey.