Replies

• llabruce4
    llabruce4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! You're in a great place. Lots of motivation and helpful information here. Welcome!!! :smile:
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! :)
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Well howdy there young lady. Welcome to MFP! You are gonna meet some AWESOME people here. I started here about 2 weeks ago and am heading to the gym this morning for the first time in about 2 years.

I am a former paramedic and police officer and I lost my left leg on Christmas Eve 1994 when I was struck by a car in the line of duty. I have 150 lbs to lose and I plan on losing about 75 of them before my 50th birthday this October, another 25 by New Years, and another 50 by summer 2015.

LOVE LOVE LOVE getting and receiving motivation. Lets be friends here :bigsmile:
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome aboard. Great place to be, great tools, great & not-so-great advice. Fun people. Jerks. Get healthy!
  • anniev55
    Options
    Joined today. New year, new beginnings. Hoping to loose weight and loose the fear of technology. With the help of friends I hope to overcome these hurdles.
  • dubyugh
    dubyugh Posts: 19
    Options
    If you're looking for new connections, I'm an active daily logger. Feel free to ad me.
  • Laws1989
    Options
    Hi There,

Welcome :happy: !

I must say that this is a very good way to watch what you're eating & how much you're excising - almost controlling your own destiny!

I started last year, gave up for a few months but logged on again on Jan 1st to kick start my weight loss journey.

Good luck,

Laura xx
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

Good luck! I hope its okay that I add you!
  • Rundmc1981
    Rundmc1981 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Mishka. Welcome to MFP.

Rundmc1981 x
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome:)