What a difference 40lbs makes!! Pictures :)

Options
Hello my MFP's!

I thought I would share my progress with you. I started this journey in 2010 and it's been hard, up, down, stressful, and gratifying. When I find myself discouraged (like today) I like to reflect back to my old pictures when I was at my heaviest. I just have to remember 40lbs is no easy task and if I did it once I can do it once more. 40 more pounds till my goal and it's not easy. I've maintained this current weight for far to long, longer than I should except. To see myself in my heaviest pictures is uncomfortable to look at, as it should be. I shouldn't be settling for this weight either.... so lets keep on keepin' on!

85e0b56d-5e77-4099-98e9-ee0d7bdc08c4.jpg

6a51a892-183d-4e9e-b20e-2ac34c38df5f.jpg

ff293ddf-36ff-44da-9d0a-4d09f9292ba5.jpg

Replies

• JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello my MFP's!

I thought I would share my progress with you. I started this journey in 2010 and it's been hard, up, down, stressful, and gratifying. When I find myself discouraged (like today) I like to reflect back to my old pictures when I was at my heaviest. I just have to remember 40lbs is no easy task and if I did it once I can do it once more. 40 more pounds till my goal and it's not easy. I've maintained this current weight for far to long, longer than I should except. To see myself in my heaviest pictures is uncomfortable to look at, as it should be. I shouldn't be settling for this weight either.... so lets keep on keepin' on!

image1-1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

[img][http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q15/stephieb186/image3.jpeg[/IMG][/img]
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Tried to fix it for you! But the pics are still too big - don't know how to fix that :(

I think you need to resize them in photobucket before posting.

Great job on the loss - I have about 40 lbs more to go too - let this be the year!!!!!
  • stephieb186
    Options
    I fixed the pictures. Sorry, it's been a while since I posted pictures lol:wink:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great job! I kept telling myself that I've been at a 2-year plateau that I just can't break. Yeah right! I just need to up my game and not be complacent! You got this!!!!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Also, are you holding an alligator?!
  • livingmylegacy
    Options
    That's so awesome! It always surprises me how much younger people look after they lose weight! By the way, you don't even look like you have another 40lbs to lose, but yeah! Don't give up! And don't forget how much you've already done. :)
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow, major difference! You are lovely in all the pictures, but you look younger and like a different person in the AFTER pics. Great job!!!! And look at that smile. :)
  • Levinia2013
    Levinia2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, so much younger.
  • lkeverett1
    lkeverett1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! 40 lbs. is a lot but until you actually see the difference it makes you really don't think it is that much. You look terrific!
  • 2000chances
    2000chances Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in all pictures....you look healthier in the pictures on the right. Keep up the great great job. You're an inspiration to me. One day at a time. Sugar is the killer...it comes in all forms.
  • stephieb186
    Options
    Yes.... yes I am.... I forgot to mention, I'm a alligator whisperer. lol jk
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing work! Thank you for posting....VERY inspirational!!
  • befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes.... yes I am.... I forgot to mention, I'm a alligator whisperer. lol jk
    Love your spirit and your enthusiasm!! Keep on keepin' on, indeed!! Cheers????????????????
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB on the progress thus far! You can definitely tell a huge difference, and you seem more confident in yourself. And happier. GOOD LUCK with the last bit you want to lose. You already know how to get it done, as you have done it already. Just keep it up! =D
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great. Here is to keeping it up for that last 40lbs :)
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Keep it up! :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. You're gorgeous before AND after.

Most of the time, I think women look better yet older after weight loss. But you look more than 10 years younger, in addition to looking extra beautiful now!! Seriously!!!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    40 more pounds till my goal and it's not easy. I've maintained this current weight for far to long, longer than I should except. To see myself in my heaviest pictures is uncomfortable to look at, as it should be. I shouldn't be settling for this weight either.... so lets keep on keepin' on!

You've done fantastic work here! Great pictures, and very inspirational!

I'm a believer in set theory, which in its simplest form means that your body finds a comfortable weight and tries to keep you there. Taking a break after 40 may have been a great thing for you! You seem to have re-set your body's norm at a lower point. Starting again now with renewed motivation is a great place to be! Good luck on all your goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!