I LOVE it that we CAN change! Don't YOU?

Options
I am so excited I found this website.
I saw a lady on the Today Show yesterday who lost over 100lbs by using this site to help her track diet/exercise.
It's amazing.
The song I"m listening to now is "IMAGINE" by Kirk Franklin.
It's inspiring me to go forward.

WE CAN DO IT!

What blows my mind is the times I've spent depressed, thinking I can't do it because I'm too far along on the fat track. That is such a lie!!

CHANGE IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE!!

Replies

• LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for almost a year and I agree, I love it!!!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    We CAN change! Welcome :)

Charmagne
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i have been using this website since the week before halloween and have lost 15 pounds already!!! :)
  • bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    I love that song 'Imagine Me' by Kirk Franklin and yes this is a great website that has helped me tremendously. I love checking in, talking to my online friends, and tracking my progress!! This healthy lifestyle thing is a journey and its hard to combat the daily temptations, but this is great tool and change comes from within :) Every day I try to make healthy choices and sometimes I don't, but most days I get it right!!

YES WE CAN!

Welcome aboard!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    You must be talking about Tammy!!!! She is a amazing person on here that has given all of us tons of motivation to push hard towards our goals!!!! This site is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! You will find how easy it is to lose weight once you start using MFP! WELCOME!
  • naidanueva
    naidanueva Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!!
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    I love your energy! Welcome to MFP!!!!
  • naidanueva
    naidanueva Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Aw, thanks! :)
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    WELCOME, welcome, welcome!!! This site is A M A Z I N G ! ! ! I have been on here since '08 and I LOVE IT!!!!! Everyone on here is supportive, helpful, and kind!! The forums are amazing, the tools are amazing. I have lost ALL of my weight PLUS some by using the simple tools on here and relying on the support of my AWESOME MFP friends!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: