Should I eat this?

Options
2»

Replies

• jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Throw away the rice cake and have half a bagel...compromise!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    its_a_trap.gif \m/
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options

Rice Cakes need butter but they don't deserve it.

Rice Cake engineers have managed to make something taste like nothing and I applaud them for that but slap them at the same time because I'm still hungry. You would probably get more nutrients from someone burping in your face than from eating a Rice Cake.

I feel malnutrition

The main difference between eating Rice Cakes and paper is that paper usually has words so when you eat it you're also learning.

My recommendation is that if someone gives you a Rice Cake you should ask them why they dislike you and want you to fail in life.

Am I the only one who actually LIKES rice cakes? Assuming they're covered in that wonderful fake cheese dust? Because then it's like eating cheese flavored cardboard. But who cares... because cheese flavored anything is an instant win.

No you are not. I love rice cakes. For me, it's all about the crunch. I don't even need the cheese ones....:happy:
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Does it fit into your day? Yes? Eat the bagel.
    This.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    rice cake or bagel ...... hard decision.... eat something to fill you up or eat something that will not fill up a 3 year old.

Like the above poster said i suggest you eat half the bagel. at least. if not the whole thing.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    :don't eat that bagel girl!!! Send it over my way for me to 'dispose' of it :-)
  • SarahJains
    SarahJains Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If you can fit it into your daily calorie budget then yes. EAT IT lol
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Eat the whole platter.
  • namelesshere
    namelesshere Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Then again, who can eat a bagel plain. Many of the specialty shop bagels have 500 or more calories,then add the flavored cream cheese, Yup, not a regular at my local bagel shop anymore. As long as you can count the calories reliably,and really want it, and have the calories in your daily eating plan, only you can make the choice. Realizing that 500 cal plus 200 for the cc = a whole lot of exercise to negate the effects.
  • Levesque_7
    Options
    take a few seconds and look it up under your food tracker and see if it fits in with what else you have planned today calorie wise.

this, it takes a second to look it up. Prob less time than it took to start this post LOL
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

Rice Cakes need butter but they don't deserve it.

Rice Cake engineers have managed to make something taste like nothing and I applaud them for that but slap them at the same time because I'm still hungry. You would probably get more nutrients from someone burping in your face than from eating a Rice Cake.

I feel malnutrition

The main difference between eating Rice Cakes and paper is that paper usually has words so when you eat it you're also learning.

My recommendation is that if someone gives you a Rice Cake you should ask them why they dislike you and want you to fail in life.

Am I the only one who actually LIKES rice cakes? Assuming they're covered in that wonderful fake cheese dust? Because then it's like eating cheese flavored cardboard. But who cares... because cheese flavored anything is an instant win.

Lundberg Kettle Corn rice cakes + Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter = decadent wonderful deliciousness. And I actually don't hate on the fake caramel flavored ones in a pinch.
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    White bread is not sugar.

A typical bagel has 300-350 calories. If I were losing weight, I'd probably eat one and adjust the rest of my day to compensate.
    White bread DOES turn into sugar way faster than a whole wheat one..the reason why we should eat whole grains instead of simple sugars AKA white rice, white bread, ect. That being said, if you are less worried about macros and it fits into your calorie allowance then go for it...to each their own.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    White bread is not sugar.

A typical bagel has 300-350 calories. If I were losing weight, I'd probably eat one and adjust the rest of my day to compensate.
    White bread DOES turn into sugar way faster than a whole wheat one..the reason why we should eat whole grains instead of simple sugars AKA white rice, white bread, ect. That being said, if you are less worried about macros and it fits into your calorie allowance then go for it...to each their own.

Oh noes, not sugar!
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options

I would like to propose some alternate names for this product:

Starvation Disks
    Sadness Patties
    Hatred Circles

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: