No results one year later..lots of pics

Options
2»

Replies

• FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    When you look at the pics crop your face and head out. This helps trick the mind and let's you look more objectively at the image.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Should find the clothes you wore in the before, and wear them in the after. And take pictures from the same distance and angle.

I'll try that but I'm not in the same house so I don't have that exact mirror but I'll try to do it somewhere else.
  • stonel94
    Options
    thanks guys
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You look definitely better. I'm sure you can see the difference in real life more than on pictures. It looks like you weight less in the last pictures, if you don't then you probably burned the fat off and built muscle. You just didn't get too muscular, I guess, that's why you can't notice it yet. We're not all bodybuilders anyway... wish my tummy looked that toned.
  • stonel94
    Options
    I didn't take measurements then so I can't compare, the only thing i have to compare to is from the summer and from then I am now about 1 inch bigger on my waist, same on hips and boobs, and smaller on thigh by about 1/2 an inch. So not huge differences
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    The ironic thing is that in the after pictures you are closer to the camera and still look smaller. You would think that no matter what, you would look bigger? I think you look much better and definitely have progress. Nice work!