jillian Michaels

Options
Hi guys , this is my first time on here. I am working out with a Jillian Michaels DVD and wondered if anyone else out there is doing it too?

I would love to have some friends for support and motivation. :)

Replies

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    The first time I signed up on here and lost weight I did Jillian's 30 day shred. I love her videos and lost and toned a bunch using most of them. I have slacked from doing her workouts lately and just go onto Youtube to find workouts but Jillian is AWESOME!

Good luck you can do this!
  • jemontej
    jemontej Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter and i bought Jillian Michaels dvd's and love them. After a week, i've already seen improvement (along with good nutrition). I am easily bored so i bought six different DVDs and do a different one every night. 30 Day Shred, Extreme Shed & Shred, Kickboxing, Buns and Thighs and i can't remember the others. Love them. Good luck to you!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    What DVD are you using? I am currently doing 30DS on wk 3 day #3. LOVE her DVD's. I also have Ripped in 30 which I have done before. If you stick with it and log your food daily the results are amazing. Good Luck!
  • chickenpie
    chickenpie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm doing the 30 day shred, only just done day 2 of level 1 ! jelly legs !! now arms tooooooo

x
  • SenoraLaura
    SenoraLaura Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am doing the Body Revolution DVDs. The cardio part seems intense to me but I'm up for the challenge.

I am always looking for friends and motivation so please add me. I always select people that disappear after 2 weeks, so I'm looking for some more long-term friends!

Have a great day!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    In doing killer buns and thighs on the days I don't run, so still on level one.
    Gets a good sweat on!
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have all of her DVDs - I love her! I started with 30 day shred and saw serious results
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    There are some great JM groups here in the community.
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred last year. this month I am doing Jm shred it with weight with a 7 lb kettlebell then in feb I will do her no more trouble zones.
  • knovello82
    knovello82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start doing "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" 40 minute circuit workout. I did it a few years ago when it was free on demand, until they took it away :( I finally broke down & ordered the dvd. It is very hard, I was never able to do the full 40 minutes. Can't wait to get started again!
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 of the 30DS for me. It's still killing my thighs but I'm finding I've improved with the cardio, so something must be working.
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS. Day 2 ????

Y'all add me ????
    Wife and Mom of two beautiful girls, 6 & 2 plus work full time
    I have lost 60# and maintained for 3 months
    Now looking to lose 20+ more and tone up!
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am on my second time through Body Revolution. I love this workout so much. The third cardio program is insane. I have also tried (and occasionally use) 30DS and Shed & Shred.