5'3" and 155 lbs - LOSE 20 with me??

2»

Replies

• katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 58 Member
    Hey ladies!!
    I a little shorter... and have a little more junk in the trunk but I wanna join this group! It would mean everything to lose 20 lbs.... and a little more would help :-)
    I've got two weddings that I will be a bridesmaid for and I need all the help I can get!!!!!
    I've logged into MFP for almost 2 weeks straight and worked out every day this week. So far, I've lost three lbs but I want to lose more! Today is Friday and weekends are my worst...
    My goal this weekend is to go to Yoga on Saturday, or at least get on the elliptical and then go to Zumba class on Sunday.
    Please add me as a friend for support!
    Good luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight and get healthy!!!

Height: 5'1
    Highest weight: 180
    Current weight: 175.0
    Goal: 130

Wedding #1: May 21st, 2011
    Wedding #2: September 3, 2011
  • katnotfat
    ps- here's a low cal weekend drink :-)

Pomegranate Vodka and diet sierra mist!

pomegranate Vodka- 69 cal per 1 oz
    diet sierra mist- 0 cal
  • juliee77x
    juliee77x Posts: 8 Member
    Hi my name is Julie and I am 5'4 and 153 and want to lose 20lbs as well. I have been successful before and know I can do this, if I am held accountable. My goal is to work out at least 4-5 times a week. I work full time and a mom of two little ones, so sometimes I need to plan ahead.
  • I am 5' 1 1/2 " and currently 148. I have been doing a program at work for a balanced lifestyle. Started at 153 4 weeks ago. Found MFP a few days ago and love it. It is really helping me. I even have my parents doing it now too. I would love to lose another 20 but will be happy with 15. I now bring my Ipod to work and walk on my lunch hour each day I am trying to go one block more each day. I also have the 30 day shred and the biggest loser last chance work out love that one 20 mins and gets the blood flowing and muscles working . I am and always have been a junk food junkie and slowly getting better at eating healthy and rethinking what I eat when and why. I would love to join in with you.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    i'm 5'4 and 152
  • I would love to lose 20 pounds with you!:laugh:
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    5'3 and 151. There seems to be lots of us!! I got into P90x and turbofire. Then I couldn't helpyself so I started adding step and taebo back into the mix. Add me to this fun journey of losing 20 or more :wink:
  • Increase your calories just a little bit for about a week then go back to how you have been eating sometimes that is just enought to boost your metabolism and get it moving again. It has worked for me when I hit a plateau. Good luck.
  • jazyjen
    jazyjen Posts: 20 Member
    I am 5'3 and started at 153 and am now down to 148 :))! I would love to join you all! Let's friend each other and let this journey continue!! I do Insanity and am in my 2nd week and love it! I also am a Beach Body Coach and would love to give any information to anyone with questions. Remember we are a work in progress :)):bigsmile:
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    I'm 5'3 153.2! Looking to lose another 25lbs!!! Have lost 23 so far!:bigsmile:

I'm 152.6
  • Hi
    My name is Sarah Chrystal I live in Edmonton Alberta. i saw your post and Im very interested in trying to lose 20 punds with you.
    im planning on getting engaged soon and being 5"3 and 155 pounds just isnt okay!!!!!
  • Im 155 and 5"3 I just started this training for a 10 km run in may but it doesnt seem to be working fast enough. My name is Sarah im from Edmonton, Alberta
  • Hey I'm Chama
    I'm 5'3 and I started with 145 pounds my goal weight is 126 pounds,
    now I've lost 14 pounds I'm 132 lbs.
    I would love to lose the weight with you!
    I'll add you ASAP
  • I'm 5'2 , starting at 170, but am down to 160 now!

Don't be shy! be my friend!
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    I'm 5'3" also, I have more like 30 to lose.
    If you are active on here, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • CaitySins
    CaitySins Posts: 57 Member
    I'm 5'2" and hoping to drop to 110 (so more than 20) but i'm happy to be a support buddy (:
  • tierre1
    tierre1 Posts: 24 Member
    Count me in also! I'm 5'3 151 lbs looking to lose about another 20 pounds. I started seriously on my weight loss journey about 4 weeks ago when I weighed in at 164 at my doctor's office. I started the South Beach diet and within the first two weeks lost 10 pounds. After losing the ten pounds I saw my weight fluctuate up and down over the next couple of weeks and then I joined this site. I had been looking for women similar in my height / weight structure and think the buddy system would be both encouraging and motivational.
  • maylee305
    maylee305 Posts: 1
    Hey, weigh 151 now but did weigh 155, I'm trying to lose 25 pounds
  • Hello i am new here... need to loose 20 lb as well ... i am 5.4" and weigh 150 pounds ... i have lost 66 pounds in the past 3 years my only change was to convert into a whole food diet (nothing processed) and zero white sugar (i make my desserts using natural sweeteners like honey and stevia) ... i never counted calories ... i ate pretty much what i wanted
    I started exercising in March ... i don't stick to anything in particular but lately have been loving strength training and workout 2 - 3 times a week (sometimes more) ...
    Now after stalling on 150 pounds for a year i started counting calories (quality of food stayed the same) in hope of losing those extra 20 pounds
    throughout my journey i tried nearly every diet plan out there ... i was a low carber for 7 months ... i also tried a vegetarian diet as well as a raw food diet ... i had issues with all sorts of diet plans (hypoglycemia for example) ... but when i switched to a whole food diet in which i don't eliminate anything or try to restrict anything on purpose much of the ailments i suffered from for years disappeared ... now i eat everything and anything as long as it's not processed ...

note: i don't mean to judge all the diet plans out there ... just stating what suited me personally

please count me in ;)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Hey I have added U plz send me the details of ur workout what do u do so that we may modify or add sth new to it :)
    I am 5.3 & 154 pounds almost & need to lose more than 20 pounds so lets do it together :)
  • prosato1229
    prosato1229 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm in! I'm a bit more now sadly (169) and 5'2" feel free to add me!
  • katnotfat
    Hey guys! I'm reviving this thread again to touch base! I'm 5'1 and 141lbs right now and wanna lose 20 lbs! How's everyone doing today? Anyone can add me- I could really use some motivation and encouragement!
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Hi guys I have the same goals, I'm 156 lbs, 5ft 4 and want to get to 130lbs :) Feel free to add me x
This discussion has been closed.