Hello Out There

Hi,
I just started with MFP and am looking for friends, support, laughter, etc.

I'm 37, female, not enjoying the winter in PA :)

Right now I'm 159 pounds, wearing a size 10. I would love to get back to a size 6.

I lost about 75 pounds several years ago and went from a size 18 to a size 4 after 18 months of hard work. I managed to keep it off until the last two years. Since then, I've gained about 30 pounds back. I can blame it on a lot of things, but mostly myself being lazy (and alcohol...).

I try to get one or two servings of fruit daily, eat veggies, keep the proteins lean, drink tons of water, etc.

I've been working out consistently over the past two weeks
MWF
Lunges, Squats, Wide Squats - 3x12 with 10 to 15lb hand weights. And push ups 3x10
Treadmill 30 minutes, 4mph, 4% incline

TThS
Different ab exercises (leg press, bicycle, crunches on ball, oblique crunches on ball, extensions)
Treadmill 40 minutes doing incline intervals, 4mph (5% to 8 or 10%)

Would love to make new friends, be supportive and supported and lose weight, get in shape and get healthy in the process!

Talk soon?
BR

Replies

• spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    I'm also a size 10 (188 lbs- 6 ft) hoping to get to a size 6. I wish you all the best!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Hi! I'm also from PA, I am also not liking winter, and would also love to get down to a size 6 (but we'll see how it all plays out for me) . :drinker:
  • Hi, i'm currently a size 6 and trying to get a size 4. Best ofl uck to all of us.