IIFYM night cap ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    IIFYM - I eat 2 eggs fried with 2 tsps of extra virgin olive oil, 2 pieces of Dempster's ancient grains, 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, and 1 tbsp of ketchup. It's my favorite post-lifting meal :)
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options
    IIFYM - I eat 2 eggs fried with 2 tsps of extra virgin olive oil, 2 pieces of Dempster's ancient grains, 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, and 1 tbsp of ketchup. It's my favorite post-lifting meal :)

That sounds super awesome! Ketchup on eggs=:love:
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Join the dark side and eat into tomorrow's calories if you need to. Weekly averages are more important than daily numbers
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options
    I like a slice of toast with peanut butter and a drizzle of honey, with a mug of green tea!

This reminded me... a peanut butter, honey & raisin sandwich. That should soak up your carbs & fats.

Sounds good! but I don't have any honey, literally running low on everything possible right now:sad:
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options
    Join the dark side and eat into tomorrow's calories if you need to. Weekly averages are more important than daily numbers

Don't think my calories are a problem, it's hitting my macros that is :p
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options

my calories aren't the issue though, it's making sure I hit my macros that is :p
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options

my calories aren't the issue though, it's making sure I hit my macros that is :p
    my mistake, I should have read more carefully, just woke up ;)
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options
    my fitnesspal seriously hate me today, lol. Thought that didn't post so went and reposted, so just ignore one of them.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Your goal is 2,000 but you have 710 at the end of the day? So you're only eating 1,280 during the day? It might be more practical to eat more at each meal. But I don't know your schedule so it might not.

I'd eat a 20g protein bar (I love Life Choice Peanut Butter Extreme) and fill the rest with ice cream.
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options
    Your goal is 2,000 but you have 710 at the end of the day? So you're only eating 1,280 during the day? It might be more practical to eat more at each meal. But I don't know your schedule so it might not.

I'd eat a 20g protein bar (I love Life Choice Peanut Butter Extreme) and fill the rest with ice cream.

I try to add a good amount in. But, it gets hard when you don't really have much stuff in your pantry/fridge and you dont have any cash in your wallet.
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options

I try to add a good amount in. But, it gets hard when you don't really have much stuff in your pantry/fridge and you dont have any cash in your wallet.

And lol, love the ice cream idea!
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options

my mistake, I should have read more carefully, just woke up ;)

no worries :)
  • LiftEatSleepRepeat_
    Options
    I had icecream with protein powder syrup, a ritx crackerful(chocolate&peanut butter) & 2 toaster strudels. I haven't ate food I love in a while, this is my first day of iifym and I LOVE it!:heart::love: :heart: :love: