Married 31/F looking to lose 50+ pounds.

Options
I'm in this for the long haul and am looking for friends with similar goals. Hoping to establish daily encouragement, accountability, and long term friendship. Any takers?

Replies

• Jennbecca33
    Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'd love to team with you. I'm married, just turned 33, and I have a young toddler. I want to lose 50 lbs to goal, and could even stand to lose a few more than that. So we seem to have a lot in common. I have lived a life of yo-yo dieting so I've lost the same 30 lbs a million times. I am committing to make this weight loss permanent.
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am in the same goal range as you! I am 30 married with a toddler! I am looking for more active members on this site as well. Add me!
  • Jennbecca33
    Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi CMenendez, I'll add you! Welcome.
  • danaberge
    danaberge Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have two kids 3 & 7 and am looking to lose 100+ lbs but I can add you and cheer you on. We will do this!!!

Dana
  • Mrspea629
    Mrspea629 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am not new to this site but I am new as far as actually using it! I have decided it's time to make a lifestyle chgange and I am in this for the long haul. I am married with three children (7, 10, and 13) and I would like to drop this weight once and for all (at leats 50lbs) without any excuses. I just need help keeping motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • bellafrmtx
    bellafrmtx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in this for the long haul and am looking for friends with similar goals. Hoping to establish daily encouragement, accountability, and long term friendship. Any takers?

Hello new friend! I am hoping to be in for the long haul as well! Let's encourage one another! :)
  • Clovergirl82
    Clovergirl82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Married 31/F, new to this site, and also looking to lose weight and keep it off. I've been married two years now and have just gotten "fat" :D. I'm looking for a live change with my weight, as my husband and I want to start a family soon, and I don't want to add on extra pounds to this already out of control weight I have.
  • bawipk
    bawipk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi MrsCarnie82! I love your positive can do attitude. I am Married, 30/F, SAHM that needs to lose 100+ pounds. Send me a friend request if you like!
  • chubbychuchu85
    chubbychuchu85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am married 29/F just joined. I am at 172lb and looking to lose 50lb too to go back to my original weight before getting married. I was struggling with thyroid but now it is under control and am determined to do this. I have recently joined a fitness club and started working out 4 times a week. Hoping to lose about 7lb before valentines day! Any suggestions regarding diet? Currently I try and avoid too much sugar, salt, butter, oil, white bread. I have salad and some lean protein for dinner. I really want to do this as I am planning to start a family and have my first baby towards the end of 2015 and do not want to have any unnecessary complications due to my weight.
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Y'all add me ????
    Wife and Mom of two beautiful girls, 6 & 2 plus work full time
    I have lost 60# and maintained for 3 months
    Now looking to lose 20+ more and tone up!
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am married 29/F just joined. I am at 172lb and looking to lose 50lb too to go back to my original weight before getting married. I was struggling with thyroid but now it is under control and am determined to do this. I have recently joined a fitness club and started working out 4 times a week. Hoping to lose about 7lb before valentines day! Any suggestions regarding diet? Currently I try and avoid too much sugar, salt, butter, oil, white bread. I have salad and some lean protein for dinner. I really want to do this as I am planning to start a family and have my first baby towards the end of 2015 and do not want to have any unnecessary complications due to my weight.

Wow we have a lot in common! I am trying to lose to have my 2nd baby and also struggle with Thyroid issues. I added you as a friend!
  • PrincessDanii
    Options
    Join my group where 50+ is the goal :)