Need Weight Loss Buddies!

Hello all!

I am currently a college student, and I'm looking for some weight loss friends. I looking to loose over 100+ pounds. I have been unhappy with myself for a while, so I have been taking the steps to becoming healthy and to loose weight. I am extremely serious about this new challenge for me. So I think I might be able to do better if I have some friends. :) I hope you all are having a wonderful day, and I look forward to meeting new people!

Replies

• XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Hey!! add me if you want. I know it's easier said than done but you can do it!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    I added you :)
  • Thanks so much!!! :)
  • theresap1031
    theresap1031 Posts: 13 Member
    Add me!!! I'm trying to lose 50 lbs. I woke up 3 weeks ago and I had such pain in my legs I thought I would die. The doctor told me my legs could not take the extra 50 lbs they were carrying. She told me to go to a gym and actually try to lift 50 lbs so I would understand the strain my body is under. I understand the being unhappy with yourself feeling. I look at pictures of myself and ask who is that. I have lost 7lbs so far I follow a strict 1200 calorie diet and I exercise every day even if its housecleaning or taking a 15 minute walk. I also only allow myself one hour of TV a night. Some people use a motivation photo of a woman in a bikini to help encourage them. My photo is a photo of a overweight person on a scooter she has a Coke in her cup hold and she has a giant fried turkey leg in the other. I don't want to be that person.
  • LisaMS83
    LisaMS83 Posts: 41 Member
    I added you! I've only been on this site for about 8 days, But I think it is helping! Because you have to log what you eat each day. And After I log a work out, I always get likes and comments saying great job, Keep up the good work! That is really good motivation for me, for anyone! It's helps when people acknowledge your hard work! I also started doing works out youtube.com you can find some great work outs, from 10mins to -90mins. Might also want to check out funeralformyfat.tumblr.com She has a good story on her weight loss journey and she has 2 zumba videos on youtube that kill!
  • Lpaduano17
    Lpaduano17 Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me!! I just started back on this site and have about 50 lbs to lose. I think having a weight loss buddy would help!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Let's do it!

Add me. :)
  • Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    You can add me. I am trying to lose 80 lbs but I will be happy with 50!
  • Add me I too want to lose 100 lbs.
  • You can add me if you like. I've got 35 pounds to lose. I want to be under 200 lbs before I turn 50 in August.
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    You can add me if you like :)
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    you can all add me if you want i have about 50lbs to lose still
  • Thanks so much to everyone!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    I have 50 + to lose. :-) You can do this!
  • karen5180
    karen5180 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I'm new around here too, and so confused I would love to loose 50 lbs. and I sincerely need motivation meal plans and also meal ideas that's my biggest issue!!! PLEASE HELP ME
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    I need to lose 60 lbs to get to my goal weight! We can do this!!!!