My MFP lover...

Options
2»

Replies

• jenniferevon
    Options
    Just amazing! Thank you for posting this...just what I needed to read today. I can't believe she was banned for life. I love when people are "in your face honest." It's sad that most people can't handle it.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Yoovie is flat out amazing and I LOVE her story.

We were friends for a while but I didn't make one of her 'cuts' I guess.
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yoovie got banned? That makes me laugh, a WTF kind of laugh. I've been watching her for a long time (wow, that sounds weird) and was always inspired. Banned? Really? Is this over the tweety bird thing?! :(
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    The girl is an absolute powerhouse.

She is!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Banned for life?? That seems a bit harsh!! Dang

Apparently some people don't like to hear they are doing it wrong from someone who did it right...

But but...rainbows and unicorns and candy corn and if you tell them they're wrong they might actually have to figure out how to be RIGHT! And that would be hard.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    In for Yoovie. She is awesome, and I miss seeing her posts on the forums. A great success story, and her forum fate is a prime example of why, sadly, the majority of people don't succeed with their fitness/health/weight loss/life goals. Too many people spend too much time seeking self-justification of what they are doing or trying to do to reach their goals, and rather than being able to learn, adapt, and acknowledge that what they are doing may not result in achieving those goals, they get bum-hurt the moment someone is "mean". She knows her stuff, and shoots it straight. Being soft is what caused many folks, like myself, to become what they are trying to change. Failing to harden up is what will cause those same people to remain squishy. Basically, if you have not accomplished what those like Yoovie have, than STFU when those like her tell you what it takes to accomplish it. Because of people like Yoovie, I have been able to show my wife the path, when previously she was always seeking the easy way. Eat right, get stronger each day (including your brain), and keep looking ahead. Thank you Yoovie, your success inspires yourself for sure, but I would argue that your biggest success is what you have inspired others to do.
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This girl is nothing short of AMAZING and I seriously wish the best of everything for her! She totally deserves it.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fitspo145
    Options
    Bump because of just how famazing her story is. It's really encouraging especially since like her I used to be a cardio nut and now I'm picking up the barbell and slowly but surely learning how to get strong.

You go girl! :flowerforyou:
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    *bump*
    Is way cooler than yours will ever be.

339p0nn.jpg

*quits MFP*
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Bump because on those days when I feel like giving up this will give me the kick in the *kitten* I need.

What an awesome story.
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wtf outastanding so inspirational and moitavationaly moving
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!