Dropping weight and training for a race - need buddies! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Inds13
    Inds13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Fal! I'm training for a race too! We can be MFP running buddies, lol.
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Robin and I'm training for my third half marathon! Motivational friends from this site make such a huge difference! Feel free to add me everyone (:
  • crazy_orchid
    Options
    I have actually applied for a 5k race in june that im training up for as well:) you can add me if you want... same goes for everyone else :) xx
  • blorft
    blorft Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've done a few 5Ks and 2 10Ks. Was sidelined last year with a foot injury, but I'm back on track and training for a half-marathon in October. Giving myself lots of time so I don't hurt my foot again! Good luck!
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm training for a 10k in May - haven't quite made it to 5k yet but am plodding along towards my goal and am always happy to have more running buddies to keep me in line! :-D
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi Fal! I am also training for a race. I've signed up for a 5k in April and a 10k in June. I'm always happy to have more motivated pals. Feel free to add me. :)
  • MentalBrutality
    Options
    Hey there, I just started on here, looking for buddies as well. I am just dieting as well making a change to my future diet as well. Would love some motivation.

5k sounds intense, wish I could do something like that but I have old lady knees.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    feel free to join.. i am active and so is my group.. we are doing a c25k thread if you or anyone else wants to join.. everyone is welcome. we share goals, recipes, quotes, weigh ins, challenges, you name it.

were a team= together each achieves more

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    can always walk it.. one girl in our group is walking it.. your body is capable of so much more than we think.. its our mind that says i cant,, your body is left thinking why did you stop.. i could have went further, faster, harder.. you didnt let me..

ok this is how i talk myself through things.. yes i can be nuts.. but it works..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • K1tt
    K1tt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm training for 10k in February. Happy to be friends
  • SDJess17
    SDJess17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just re-signed up with MFP and for a 5k Mud Run in June……Super excited!!!!!
  • Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! If you don't get a friend request from me, please just add me anyway because I just missed you! :o)
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a 5k on Feb 16th! I've been doing C25K to get ready and loving it.

You should totally add me! And anyone else!! I would love to give/receive more support :)
  • noisyhearts
    noisyhearts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending you a request :) I am just starting out running and aim to do a 5k in the summer!