New to this community.

Options
I have been on this journey for the past couple of months and, and it has been a slow and steady process. If anyone has any tips or help for a new comer it would be much appreciated. I am trying to make this a lifestyle change and not just a "diet." I have actually been exercising regularly, which something that is very new to me. I love my fitnesspal app and find it super easy to use.

Replies

• beaches61
    beaches61 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too. Don't know how to add friends yet but if you would like to add me I'd be happy to support you.
  • tishdutton
    Options
    Im a back and forth user. I use it for as long as I can and then lose interest or become too busy to care. My weight is a major issue for me as it is creating a lot of physical pain. This time I want to stick to this and change my unhealthy ways. Ill support you if you support me. lol :)
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    if you click on a persons screenname below their profile picture it will take you to their profile. On the profile there will be a green button to ADD FRIEND, just click that and you can send them a friend request.
  • BrendaLeeRees
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50+ gal living in SoCal and would love to use this tool not just to lose weight, but to be accountable for WHAT I PUT IN MY MOUTH! I'd love to have a little humor with this process, encouragement when I eat that entire bag of something bad and cyber cheers when I reach a milestone. And...I will do the same for you! Love to have the support and love to give it!