Not new, but starting over!! With Nutriblast!!!!

Options
This is my 3rd time of trying to lose weight.. I lost 49 pounds the first time and then had a miscarriage and fell back into my old habits.. The 2nd time I lost about 20 and just was not into it all!! Now I got a Nutribullet and have started blasting everyday, sometimes twice a day.. I love it and I am starting to feel better everyday.. I am 32 y/o tomorrow, married 10 years, have an 8 year old son, I live in Ohio, I am a country girl, I was thin in high school because I was in every sport.. Started gaining weight in college, nursing school, pregnancy, night shift... I am a junk food lover... Here is to healthy in 2014.. Add me if we have some things in common:)

Replies

• schwitzbrah
    Options
    you were losing weight while pregnant? ummmmm
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    you were losing weight while pregnant? ummmmm

The second time she tried to lose weight my dear.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Also how is this nutriblast going to help you lose weight? Looks like a blender to me..
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was not trying to lose weight while pregnant.. I found out I was pregnant during my weight loss.. I have a hx of miscarriages, nothing related to weight loss..
  • katielangley
    Options
    Also how is this nutriblast going to help you lose weight? Looks like a blender to me..
    I love it.. I used the blender before and was having a hard time because some of the leafy vegetables still had some large pieces.. The nutribullet completely makes everything a juice.. there are somethings that will not blend up really fine like raw carrots and raspberry seeds, but other than that everything is working great.. I have lost 3.5 pounds in 5 days since I started blending...
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    So for the third time you are going to try drinking all your foods?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    so you learned nothing the first 2 times.

good luck OP
  • schwitzbrah
    Options
    good and all you're motivated but why not just count your calories and actually enjoy your foods?
  • katielangley
    Options
    Wow thanks for the support guys.. No I am not blending all of my food.. It is an easy breakfast replacement for me since I always skipped breakfast in the past!!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    My god give the girl a break whats the differance if she is juicing or eating I dont see the differance its all the same calories and nutrients weather she eats it or drinks it :grumble:
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the support guys.. No I am not blending all of my food.. It is an easy breakfast replacement for me since I always skipped breakfast in the past!!

You don't have to eat breakfast...or turn all your foods into a drink...
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I guess she will be back for the fourth time soon...
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    In for blended bacon and eggs!
  • katielangley
    Options
    I don't think it really matters how I do it, or what YOU prefer or think I should do! I think the big picture here is health and making sure you get your proper nutrients in... So, bottom line is your don't have to agree with me.. I am not starving myself... I am trying to better myself.. thanks for all the ppl with supportive feedback! Looking for ppl wth similar interests, not ignorance!
  • schwitzbrah
    Options
    well you seem to have everything figured out then. good luck
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I don't think it really matters how I do it, or what YOU prefer or think I should do! I think the big picture here is health and making sure you get your proper nutrients in... So, bottom line is your don't have to agree with me.. I am not starving myself... I am trying to better myself.. thanks for all the ppl with supportive feedback! Looking for ppl wth similar interests, not ignorance!

Well said
  • chriscolh
    chriscolh Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I bought a nutriblast last year, and I love it. My husband gets really creative and adds some very, umm, unique things to his morning "blast," but it works for him. He uses lots of fruits and vegetables, nuts, flax and chia seeds, protein powder, etc. I calculated his calorie content on his drink and it averages between 400-500 calories! Which is great for him - he says it keeps him full until lunchtime - but not so much for me. He is a good 11 inches taller than me and can have that much for breakfast... I have to be a little more careful about creating my drink in the morning (I measure and weigh everything), and try to keep it around 300 calories. I do seem to get a boost of energy when I drink a green smoothie, and mentally, I tend to make better food choices during the day when I start out with a healthy breakfast. It's a great way to start out the day! Good luck to you!
  • lyricsmamma6469
    lyricsmamma6469 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to those who discourage - - I got a nutribullet for Christmas and I love it. I make myself smoothies each morning for breakfast. I also log, count and weigh all other foods (before someone jumps on me too). Good luck to you on your journey and feel free to add me!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i have the NB i love it.. i get in at least one green smoothie a day with it.. i also have made hummus, pico, guac, date choc sauce for oat waffles..dressings, sauces. it has a milling blade so i make quinoa millet oat almond flours for baking so its more than just a blender it pulverizes my greens.. it will grind flax seed into flax meal.. its a way of having a fast blended fruit veg smoothie.most blenders just don't devour greens.. the NB does.. my dream machine is a vita mix, but the nutribulet will work until i can get my VM and than i will use it when i travel. so nothing wrong with having nutriblast.. it breaks down the cell walls of the plants.. oh my favorite thing is making choc banana icecream
  • katielangley
    Options
    I bought a nutriblast last year, and I love it. My husband gets really creative and adds some very, umm, unique things to his morning "blast," but it works for him. He uses lots of fruits and vegetables, nuts, flax and chia seeds, protein powder, etc. I calculated his calorie content on his drink and it averages between 400-500 calories! Which is great for him - he says it keeps him full until lunchtime - but not so much for me. He is a good 11 inches taller than me and can have that much for breakfast... I have to be a little more careful about creating my drink in the morning (I measure and weigh everything), and try to keep it around 300 calories. I do seem to get a boost of energy when I drink a green smoothie, and mentally, I tend to make better food choices during the day when I start out with a healthy breakfast. It's a great way to start out the day! Good luck to you!
    I usually add kale, spinach, swiss chard, chia seeds, flax seeds, very little fruits, and water to blend.. I don't add protein.. Sometimes an avocado or almonds.. It does keep me full, and how many ppl can say they get that many nutrients for breakfast... :)