Drowning sorrows in M&M's....

Options
Which isn't a horrible way to go....and I did portion them out and am still in calories....i was curious....they are the new M&M Premiums....not horrible.

I just snapped at my fiance and am seriously grouchy now. Hence the chocolate.

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Which isn't a horrible way to go....and I did portion them out and am still in calories....i was curious....they are the new M&M Premiums....not horrible.

I just snapped at my fiance and am seriously grouchy now. Hence the chocolate.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :grumble: omg I just grabbed a few handfuls of them too, because I'm stressed, not hungry....ugh...regroup ali...regroup bunny....we can get through this admitting it is half the battle....hugs girl!!!!

I hate emotional eating!!! :grumble:
    hugs! and breath!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    That's totally it! I don't really NEED them but with the spat and just everything I decided...."what the hey....I have a few spare calories...." M&M's are not gonna help me find the way to the land of flat abs.....or even less squishy...I know...
  • olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Its way better then smoking
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Very true....but you are doing good I see.....
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Its way better then smoking

ding ding ding ding ding ....new best friend!!! LMBO....true true true true (still bad) but true true true! :laugh: :wink:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Love the new haircut!!!! :flowerforyou:

Remember, chocolate is an antioxidant! :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Love the new haircut!!!! :flowerforyou:

Remember, chocolate is an antioxidant! :laugh:

It was triple chocolate...I think dark chocolate was in there somewhere with the white and milk...haha
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I've fought off my urge for M&Ms for the last week or so lol Too funny to see this thread. I love peanut M&Ms. Ah well...
  • olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I agree Your hair looks great
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Oh thanks you guys....about the hair.

I try not to fight my urges too hard....
    I just keep them in my freezer....it takes a little fun out of truffles when they are ice cubes.
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Dark chocolate M&M's are usually the treat I fancy. It's the Almond Joy and Snickers I gotta stay away from... :wink:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I have to steer clear of all chocolate!!! It is my serious downfall! It's like I am never full from it. Which can be bad. VERY bad.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Dark chocolate M&M's are usually the treat I fancy. It's the Almond Joy and Snickers I gotta stay away from... :wink:

Oh I hear ya...I haven't had either in a long time!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

Oh I hear ya...I haven't had either in a long time!