Slightly embarrassing NSV?

Options
So, the shop I buy most of my clothes at only goes down to 30 inch waist - and they're too big.

I have found to my:

a) amusement
b) embarrassment and
c) delight (because they don't attract UK VAT and are therefore cheaper)

that I can comfortably fit into a pair of 'age 12-13' jeans in their children's section, though.

I'm in my 40s. Should I laugh or cry? :huh:

Replies

• hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    tDo a little bit of all of them! Then it sounds like you're going to have to find a new place to shop!!
  • Dugleik
    Dugleik Posts: 125
    Options
    To be fair, I would cry. I have one model of pants I buy, I know my size (even though I've dropped a size). Finding some other store would be heartbreaking.

So have a little cry, then do a happy dance and find yourself some new pants.
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    And if I can make one suggestion? Find a friend whose style you admire and see if they'll take you shopping. I wound up going with one of the trainers from my gym and I have NEVER wound up with such a great selection of well-priced clothes that fit and make me feel great. Normally I hate shopping, but that felt so good!
  • Brabrat
    Options
    Just celebrate it - congratulations awesome accomplishment for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!