Newby looking for Friends

Options
Hi, I'm newish to this site (been on before and then stopped), I've tried to loose before only to injure myself working out, then gained back all I had lost and more. I quit smoking over 2 years ago and have put on weight because of that also. I work full time and have 4 kids so it's really hard to eat right and find time to exercise. I'm back to making 2 meals each night so I can do this. I especially have a hard time at night when I'm getting tired. It seems like my will power goes away after 10pm! I'm looking for anyone who wants to be friends. I have no support at home, the kids laugh at me when I work out and my hubby keeps buying me chocolate! I have 50 lbs to loose, but am going to break it into chunks to help keep my motivation, my first goal is 10lbs.

Replies

• SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    Hi Newby! Feel free to add me. I like that you are doing this in small doses like ten pounds at a time. Seems like a good way to start. I will be supportive if that's what you need and say way to go!
  • ShannonBEarley
    ShannonBEarley Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    10 lbs at a time is a great plan! That way we won't get scared and daunted! Count me in to help!
  • myfuture14
    Options
    Hey add me to im great at giving and recieving motivation. Would love to follow your success with you
  • Carter2411
    Options
    anyone can add me. always need friends.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me. I get busy with college but I'll log on everyday and have the dairy completed = )
    I think breaking weight loss down is a great plan. That way you don't think how far you have to go but how far you came!