Why am I always bloated after dinner...!!!???

Options
2»

Replies

• mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has said anything about sodium yet (or maybe I missed it).
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Is your food diary accurate? If so, you are really not eating enough...

Also, I notice you barely eat any snacks. I think that's totally fine (even great), but some people get bloated when they have big meals. Would you consider eating small meals throughout the day, instead of 3 big meals? I have stomach issues, and I do much better with 6 small meals, because my body gets really bloated and I retain water, when I eat 3 big ones... Just a thought.

Aside from your obvious love of gluten (me too!) I was going to suggest eating smaller meals during the day and incorporating snacks. This helps me feel satisfied most of the day without ever getting a bloated feeling.

Also, please eat more.

How does one love a wheat protein strain? :huh:
  • ckspores1018
    ckspores1018 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Is your food diary accurate? If so, you are really not eating enough...

Also, I notice you barely eat any snacks. I think that's totally fine (even great), but some people get bloated when they have big meals. Would you consider eating small meals throughout the day, instead of 3 big meals? I have stomach issues, and I do much better with 6 small meals, because my body gets really bloated and I retain water, when I eat 3 big ones... Just a thought.

Aside from your obvious love of gluten (me too!) I was going to suggest eating smaller meals during the day and incorporating snacks. This helps me feel satisfied most of the day without ever getting a bloated feeling.

Also, please eat more.

How does one love a wheat protein strain? :huh:

Really? The frivolous nature of my comment (meant obviously to indicate that perhaps her enjoyment of gluten-filled products could be contributing to her bloating) needs to be explained?

I mean, I would marry gluten, if it would stop making me bloat.