need some FP buddies please x

Options
feel free to add me for highs and lows with our weight loss journey, to share tips and advise and to keep our motivation and get rid of those naughty 'food' thoughts

Replies

• Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and good luck
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request!

Anyone who sees this should feel free to add me as well! :) I love having MFP friends, it's such great motivation to want to try and impress people :)
  • hopo37
    hopo37 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Looking for some people to keep me on the right path!! Feel free to add me :)
  • brokenojoke
    Options
    Hi. I also need some buddies. No one that I know uses MFP and I feel it would be more helpful with friends! Also, how do I get a Tacker at the end of my posts??
  • Rozzii_
    Rozzii_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) xx
  • Panguin
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I track 90% of my food (I tend to forget on the wekends) whether it's good, bad or ugly. It's the only way to really keep yourself accountable for what you are consuming!
  • SibyllineRose
    Options
    Hello, I am a new member and would love to have a fitness buddy around here, if anyone from Rabat Morocco, please show up so I won t workout alone. Started a month ago, lost 3 kilos and still counting. Feel free to add me! Hails!
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. On here lots
  • skinnylove79
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I could use all the extra little support as well. Im just now getting back on track, from taking the last 3months off.
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    welcome, and best of luck!! :)
  • lmccull1982
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :)