Nearly a week!

Options
It's been a week tomorrow since I started my Slimming World adventure!

I feel like I am starting to adjust to the diet, it's a lot to take in, but I have had some lovely meals. I have eaten a lot more fruit and vegetables and cut down on chocolate bars and colas. I have had a couple of treat size Milky Bars and Diet Pepsis this week. Without these I think I would have found it more difficult than cutting them out completely. This is one of the parts I like about Slimming World, as you are allowed to treat yourself through 'Syns'.

I have tried 'dieting' in the past and told myself I wouldn't eat anything bad such as cakes, chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks etc. I think this is why I have failed before.

Tomorrow is my first weigh in to see if I've lost, wish me luck :)

Replies

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Balance and portion control is the key!!! Great job on your first week!!! Good luck on your weigh in!!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Keep up the positive changes!! Gook luck on your weigh in tomorrow!!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me like you have the right mindset this time around. Good luck in your weigh in tomorrow!
  • TammyGearl
    TammyGearl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started on the first and Ive lost 8 pounds so far. It was easy at first but its getting a little harder. I was bad a few days and pigged out. Im eating only 1500 Calories a day. I have had soda a few times but when you see youre drinking your calories away you decide not to do it lol ...Good luck :-)
  • Bethan510
    Options
    Thanks for your replies, I lost 5lb in my first week :)
    Hopefully I can carry on and get closer to my first goal of 1 stone (14 lbs).
    I am giving myself goals of 1 stone at a time instead of a big goal which I think will be harder to achieve.