100 lbs to lose by 2015.

Options

Replies

• LVCeltGirl
    Options
    I'm proud to say that with what I lost in 2013 (joined in June) and what I've lost so far this year, I've got just under 100 lbs to what I think my goal weight is. I'm doing it by counting calories and doing my best to stay within my macros. That's the tough part because periodically I do want to just enjoy some junk food with my son but I figure if I do great 80% of the time, then the 20% (and I actually think I'm hovering closer to 85/15) isn't going to hurt me. I log religiously even if I don't want to see it, so I don't have cheat days where I don't log (I might have cheat days where I go over and don't care but I don't plan on them either). I like my whole foods (veggies, fruits, grains) although I do have a sensitivity to wheat (it's mild compared to what a lot of people go through but I do feel much better when I limit my wheat). I am human, I want something that I can stick with for the rest of my life, which means that I will still have junk just not like I used to.

If this attitude is something you want to work with, then add me. I do my best to be supportive of those that add me. Sometimes it is just liking your status so that you know I'm there and encouraging you.
  • TurtleRunner72
    TurtleRunner72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 150 lbs to lose and just got started 2 weeks ago after a conversation with my 5 year old nephew and 7 year niece. The conversation happened after my nephew asked why I'm fat. It was at that moment I decided I need to make this happen for good.
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 80 lbs (but the goal puts me at 100 from my heaviest weight) I've already lost 25 of the 80 so I have 55 left! Then I may try to get under that (goal weight of 165 for now) I haven't seen Onederland since I was....18 (30 now)
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Also anyone feel free to add, I love to motivate and other motivate me! I also run a group so if you are interested message me!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My goal for 2014 is to lose 94 pounds by 2015.
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I don't have that much weight to lose (hopefully... I'm pregnant so currently still gaining weight), but I'm guessing I'll be at about 50-60 pounds to lose by the time I have the kid. I'm also focusing more on eating healthy real foods instead of JUST low-calorie (I seriously avoid artificial sweeteners and "low fat/low calorie" substitutes like the plague). Although I'm not currently losing, I'm a mostly healthy eater that would love to cheer you on and help you if I can with recipes :D I'm always looking for more friends!
  • seasonsanna
    Options
    im doing the same thing too, 100 by 2015, whole foods diet. 3 lbs down only 97 more to go!
  • lisansadie
    Options
    Hi There! I'm looking to drop about 80 pounds doing the lchf (low carb, high fat) way or eating. :glasses:
    So far I have lost 21 pounds in 2 months, and am never hungry. Also my blood pressure has gone down!
    I'm here for accountability and support. Good luck to all.
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose all my weight my next year,:smile:
  • SolitudesMuse
    SolitudesMuse Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to join me. I'm in a similar boat as everyone. I'm on daily, try to be as supportive as I can, and my diary is open for evaluation.

Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • outlandish30
    outlandish30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try.
  • sexylady46
    sexylady46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are on the right path. I does take a lifestyle change and the foods and the way that you eat. Stay focused and go for it. You can do it. I had to determine that i will get on this path and stay.
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OK..... GREAT.... BUT RIGHT OFF THE BAT - DO NOT MAKE IT HARDER ON YOURSELF BY BELIEVING IT WILL BE HARD.

ACTUALLY, YOU CAN DO IT.... YOU WILL DO IT.... AND YOU HAVE THE WILL POWER TO MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN IF YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH TO SIMPLY SPEAK POSITIVE WORDS, AND LET THE NEGATIVE GO. YOU DESERVE THIS EXCELLENT GIFT YOU DESIRE TO GIVE YOURSELF.

SPEAK WHAT YOU WANT..... NOT THE OPPOSITE!

REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ANY NEGATIVE TALK ABOUT YOUR DREAMS & GOALS FROM ANYONE..... THAT INCLUDES YOU, AS WELL. :flowerforyou:

WAKE UP WITH PURPOSE DAILY!!!! BE PURPOSE DRIVEN..... SEE IT IN YOUR MIND.... AND BECOME IT!!!

DO THE WORK....

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY.....

DO NOT (ON THE OTHER HAND) LISTEN TO YOUR FEELINGS... THEY WILL TELL YOU ITS TOO HARD!!!! LOL!

LAY YOUR FEELINGS ASIDE FOR 2 OR 3 MONTHS.... WHEN YOU SEE PROGRESS - YOU WILL SEE HOW AWESOME YOU ARE, AND THAT YOU ARE RADICAL ENOUGH TO DO YOUR BEST, AND LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ON THIS JOURNEY!

GET EXCITED ABOUT YOUR LIFE!!!! YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE!!!! ALL YOUR VISION AND DREAMS ARE WITHIN YOU..... YOU CAN BRING THEM OUT WITH FOCUS, ENDURANCE, SELF LOVE, AND COMMITMENT!

ITS NOT A DIET.....

ITS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE JOURNEY!

EMBRACE YOUR NEW LIFE..... EMBRACE THE JOURNEY!

GOD BLESS YOUR REAL GOOD!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! YOU WILL N E V E R BE THE SAME! :flowerforyou:
  • Audylew
    Audylew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I am looking at a certain amount, but I am certainly looking to shifting my lifestyle quite a bit! If anyone would like to add me the feel free. I love seeing people who are actually involved on the site. All we need is to stay focused and pick ourselves up when we make mistakes.
  • Jelise24
    Jelise24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I also have about 100 lbs to lose...110 to be exact! I would love to accomplish my goal by 2015. Everyone is free to add me. I am a daily user and keep an open diary. =)
  • Vickytunes
    Options
    I am also aiming for that goal. Hopefully along the way I can gain more confidence in myself and feel even better. :D
  • Laurach903
    Laurach903 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My overall goal is a little more than 100 ponds. . .but 100 pounds by the end of the year sounds do-able to me! I especially like that everyone is like me in wanting to do this by changing to healthy food choices.

I am VERY new to this. I don't even know how to message or friend anyone yet, so any help is appreciated.
  • iampurebeautie
    iampurebeautie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HEYYY!!! My goal is 70 lbs by bday (JULY 30TH) and 85 lbs by the 2015 so i think we are on the same track!!! :wink:

Any and everyone FEEL FREE TO PLEASE ADD ME... I LOVE MOTIVATION AND FINDING INSPIRATION FOR NEW RECIPES IN DIARIES!!!!
  • repertoire
    repertoire Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm down 47 lbs and still have 100+ to go! We can do this!!! Anyone can add me if they like :)
  • donny612
    donny612 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too have around 100lbs to loose. I really haven't set a date, but I'd like to do it before i retire in about 18 months.