Not new, but starting over!! With Nutriblast!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If you skip breakfast your body wants to go into starvation mode and in return your are at a much higher risk crash eating and over eating in the evening... Normally unhealthy foods..
    opinion. Not fact. Maybe part of the reason you're doing this while thing again. Stop spreading bad information. Believe it if you want, since none of us can tell you anything anyway.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/431003-can-skipping-breakfast-cause-you-to-gain-weight/
    how bout a legit journal...?

How about finding something better to do with your time? If you are not interested and just want to argue then move on.... I am pretty sure that not everyone on here does what you think they should... Shame on me for not giving up and trying something different that is working for me and allowing me to get my nutrients for the day.. I am pretty sure that if you don't like my bad information you don't have to use it... Go ahead come back with something else..I 'm not playing your game!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the support guys.. No I am not blending all of my food.. It is an easy breakfast replacement for me since I always skipped breakfast in the past!!

I love my ninja!

And yes I sometimes have a blended smoothie for breakfast, like protein powder, banana, strawberries, and some type of leafy green like spinach, kale if I do not feel like cooking. Or after a workout.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    If you skip breakfast your body wants to go into starvation mode and in return your are at a much higher risk crash eating and over eating in the evening... Normally unhealthy foods..
    opinion. Not fact. Maybe part of the reason you're doing this while thing again. Stop spreading bad information. Believe it if you want, since none of us can tell you anything anyway.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/431003-can-skipping-breakfast-cause-you-to-gain-weight/
    how bout a legit journal...?

How about finding something better to do with your time? If you are not interested and just want to argue then move on.... I am pretty sure that not everyone on here does what you think they should... Shame on me for not giving up and trying something different that is working for me and allowing me to get my nutrients for the day.. I am pretty sure that if you don't like my bad information you don't have to use it... Go ahead come back with something else..I 'm not playing your game!
    lol, I already won. I try to share information that helps people. Not my amazing fad of the week. Good luck, though. See you again in a few months.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd time of trying to lose weight.. I lost 49 pounds the first time and then had a miscarriage and fell back into my old habits.. The 2nd time I lost about 20 and just was not into it all!! Now I got a Nutribullet and have started blasting everyday, sometimes twice a day.. I love it and I am starting to feel better everyday.. I am 32 y/o tomorrow, married 10 years, have an 8 year old son, I live in Ohio, I am a country girl, I was thin in high school because I was in every sport.. Started gaining weight in college, nursing school, pregnancy, night shift... I am a junk food lover... Here is to healthy in 2014.. Add me if we have some things in common:)

And why are you all jumping on her? There is nothing there saying she does this all day. It specifically says she does it daily, SOMETIMES twice a day. Its a smoothie maker. A kitchen gadget, no fad diet. She didn't say she was replacing each of her meals with it. As far as we know she may be just drinking a smoothie as a snack and breakfast.

No different if she went and got her a smoothie at JUICEITUP or another place.

Wow...smh
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options

Yep...everything on the interwebz is total truth.

Your thread is nonsense. You never stated how you were going to use said BLENDER to lose weight. Yes, I know exactly what the gadget does. I know the hype they put behind it to get people to buy it...nutrient extractor...LMAO. I am sorry that you don't want people to help you not fail again. We must be on totally different "journeys". I am here to eat healthy and work my body so I can be fit. You want a liquid breakfast.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a way to simply tag a thread, so it would be in My Topics, without actually posting in it... but since there's not...

In.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    The "blender" is not going to help me lose weight..

Whoa, whoa, whoa my friend! Let's take it down a notch. Now that you have finally told us that you do not believe the blender is the secret to weight loss we have something to work with. It just took some provoking. Sorry if you don't like our methods, but sometimes it's better to get people to see the err of their own ways rather than telling them they're doing it wrong. Unfortunately the way you worded your thread led us to believe that you thought the Nutriblast was your golden ticket to weight loss and by using it somehow you would magically lose weight. Perhaps be more clear next time. As long as you are aware that a calorie deficit is the only thing that will allow you to lose weight, then we're all on the same page. Use your blender as you see fit as long as you log it all and come in at a deficit. Alrighty then? Ok! Carry on and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Such a tough crowd, really.

Good for you for eating more fruits and veggies is what I say! If nothing else you improve your health.
  • FJDodd
    FJDodd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but I missed the post where the OP said she was leaving MFP. Why are you all harping on about how she will be back? It sounds like she found a way to creatively make herself breakfast every day. Does it sound a bit like an Ad/Sales pitch? Maybe. But so does everyone here saying MFP is the way to go. Does that mean she is trying to pitch/promote a product? Nope.

Me personally? I cannot drink my food that way. So I don't know if the bullet is the answer for me. But way to go! And I wish you the best of luck. Add me if you like, even though our path is not exactly the same.

To everyone that thought coming here with a bad attitude was a good idea- Think long and hard about how you would feel if someone came to your intro thread and said you are stupid and doing it all wrong. Then slap yourself in the face for being jerks.