What a difference 40lbs makes!! Pictures :)

Options

Replies

• catnorbury
    catnorbury Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing, bet you feel as good as you look too x
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Tremendous job, seriously. You should take great pride in what you've accomplished. You look great.

As for reaching the rest of your goals... you know how to do it now. So as Nike says, "Just do it."

I feel this way myself... I've lost and gained many times in my life, and fear gaining the weight back. But this time feels different because I know what I'm doing - I know exactly HOW I lost the weight and I know how to keep it off. So I won't allow the weight to return!!!
  • tamwin1985
    Options
    You're an inspiration. I need to lose this amount and a bit more, so it's great you've shared this. Thank you and well done :)
  • Obeah1
    Obeah1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Here's to alligators.
  • EllaBelleAces
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Congratulations!
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how tall you are? We are similar age, starting weight and goal weight. :) awesome job! You can do it!
  • stephieb186
    Options
    I am 5'7" and bigger boned. I'm so glad everyone is taking so much inspiration from my journey so far. It feels nice to give others that push to know they can do this.
  • Sarahmarshwiggle
    Sarahmarshwiggle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    You look so young and vibrant! And brave for the croc picture! Absolutely fantastic work! Congrats!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK A-MAZING!!!! and I think the added weight made you look 10 years older. So happy for you. I can't wait to hit 40 pounds.
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great before AND after. Love how big of a difference 40# makes. I hope to reach a goal to where I can show off photos like this. Great job hun. You look fabulous!
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look like a younger sister to yourself...amazing...just amazing.
  • stephieb186
    Options
    Thank you everyone for such kind words! You have made my week, month, beyond. The community here is the most important thing. We have pull through together and we will! :drinker:
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous even in the "before" - but your smiles look bigger in the "after" pics. Keep it up! You're an inspiration!
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Big difference-keep it up! You look great!! Thanks for posting, I'm at the begining of my 1st 40!
  • tburger270
    Options
    You look good, and I can see you feel better about yourself. I have also struggled over the years, with up and down weight. My goal is 60 pounds. At 57 years old I know it to will be hard. But I can do it if i just keep at it. Thanks for the view of your success.
  • keegalie
    Options
    You look great! Looks like you lost even more than 40, keep up the great work!
  • TonyCrux89
    Options
    You totally look amazing. Job well done!
  • ShapenerFiterrati
    ShapenerFiterrati Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I might sound stupid but I swear I was moved to tears. Great job and keep it up :)
  • shyjaan
    shyjaan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your definitely an inspiration!! Great job!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!