I have a lot to lose..,.

Options
Looking for friends to encourage and be encouraged.

Replies

• AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!! I will support and will love support in return!! I am on the journey to losing atleast 100 pounds, maybe a little more :) Good luck.

Any and all please feel free to add, I love the support and can dish it out too :) plus who doesnt love friends :)
  • ritabrienfit
    ritabrienfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in progress, down just shy of 28 lbs so far and have 100 to go. Feel free to add me. I'd love some more friends to continue along the journey with!
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...I've "started over" this year...I've gotten a FitBit which is encourgaging me to keep active (all the charts, etc) and I log most days (I dont log reliably when I travel for work...about every 6 weeks or so). I've lost about 10 lbs and have 70 more to go.:ohwell:
  • lmccull1982
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I am just starting over and i find that having friends on here helps me stay on track. :)
  • xNouvelleVie
    Options
    I have a lot to lose too! I need to lose about 150+ I know it's gonna take work, but we can do it! Feel free to add me if you wish as well as anyone else.
  • mezew
    mezew Posts: 6
    Options
    im in the same boat ive lost 118 lbs in total but have at least another 118 to go you arent alone and babysteps get you where you want to go
  • mezew
    mezew Posts: 6
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend and i will do my best to encourage you
  • Tinakittykins
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site/app and my goal is to lose about 40kg (about 88lbs) and I am looking for others who are also trying to lose large amounts of weight to do this with for support and to support others. :smile:
  • ashleyrallen93
    Options
    please feel free to add me would be nice to have some support and to help others who are having trouble reaching there goal
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am alwasy looking for MFP friends to keep me motivated, so an open invite to add me it you would like. I have logged every day for like 100 days, and have lost 35ish lbs -- only about half way there. If I can make it this far anyone can. Just remember it progress toward our goal not perfection that we strive for.