30 Day Shred - new to the routine

Options
Hey guys,
I literally just sat down from my first workout from the 30 Day Shred. I'd love to hear some of your experiences, and any tips on how to enter the workout into my excercise log?

Replies

• Dboggs166
    Dboggs166 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I finished it last month and got awsome results! The biggest tip I have is that you need to work through the pain for the first three days. After that it gets easier and you will make it. Your endurance and strength will build daily. Log it as circuit training general. Good luck, it will be great!
  • hannah_d1989
    hannah_d1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have just completed day 15, taking the halfway photos and measurements tomorrow, a bit nervous! I think I can see a change in my waist, but really hoping by then end of the 30 days my tummy bulge and inner thighs have gone done as much as possible!
    I am finding level 2 quite a lot harder, but should get used to it! Best of luck, feel free to add me for support!
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love the work out! I've never finished all three levels though. I could start level 2 again any day now, but I'm trying to stick with level 1 this time (with heavier weights) until I completely kick it's butt. Level 2 was torture! I quit before I finished that one. I hear 3 isn't as difficult as 2.

I usually can see a difference in my body about a week into it, which is really motivating. Like another poster said, your endurance increases every day.

I usually burn 210-260 calories depending how much I push myself. I use my heart rate monitor to detemine this. I've read time and time again to go by circuit training, general if you don't have a HRM.

Good luck!
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I finished it last month and got awsome results! The biggest tip I have is that you need to work through the pain for the first three days. After that it gets easier and you will make it. Your endurance and strength will build daily. Log it as circuit training general. Good luck, it will be great!

So true. I did day 4 today and it was by far the easiest day so far. I'm hoping tomorrow will be even easier
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Can I get level 2 on youtube free? I like the workout. I did a week and lost 2 inches in my waist and 1/2inch in hips. I plan on doing it for 30 days altho if i can get level 2 free I will start at day 10, otherwise I will just do level 1 the 30 days. Eating 1200 cals, walking and doing the shred daily. i also eat back my calories altho I think I will start eating back only a portion.
  • papyapa
    papyapa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yes you can. I goggled 30 day shred level 2 free download. It is out there. I think it was by vimo download or something like that.. I know it started with a V!! Just Google and look.. they are all out there!!!
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I just use my HRM and put the workout name in manually under My Workouts, that way I always have it.