How to enter Focus t25 exercises?

Options
Hello! I just started focus T25 and my fitness pal so I was wondering what's the easiest way to enter the exercise here on this handy dandy app :)

Also... If I'm also juicing, how would I enter those items? Do I just have to break it down like the ingredients I use per juice?

Thank u for your help!! :) I'm excited!

Replies

• Shejivy
    Options
    Hello! I can't quite answer your question but I would like to follow your post!! A friend an I started Focus T25 today, I have yet to do mine later this evening but I'm looking forward to it :)
  • AliGilbreath
    AliGilbreath Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started focus T25 and my fitness pal so I was wondering what's the easiest way to enter the exercise here on this handy dandy app :)

Also... If I'm also juicing, how would I enter those items? Do I just have to break it down like the ingredients I use per juice?

Thank u for your help!! :) I'm excited!

They say the best way to track the workout is to use a heart rate monitor, but I don't have one so I log it as cirucit training for 25 min.

I would break down all he ingredients to get the best calculation.

Good luck! T25 is great! I love it!
  • jodiehong
    jodiehong Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I used my HRM and logged them as my own customized exercises. That's probably the only accurate way to track it! :) I completed Alpha, Beta, and Gamma! Add me if you'd like!
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I also use my HRM. And, I enter the ingredients separately when I juice.
  • melybelyc
    Options
    I am doing both as well and I find its tricky. I use a heart rate monitor to keep my calories burned accurate, and then I add in the ingredients for my juice to keep that accurate. Its a bit of work, but well worth it to keep track! Lost 3.5 lbs this week!
  • LuvonLuv
    Options
    Oh great, I want to follow this post. I'm starting T25 from Monday. Looking forward to ya'll updating on your progress...I will also.
    All the best with it!
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of T25 and LOVE IT! I too use a HRM and create a custom workout. In general, you can expect to burn about 10 cals./min. but that's very general and usually pertains to the high-cardio workouts. With some, I don't crack 300 cals. Feel free to add me as well! I have a support group on facebook for ladies doing T25 and other beachbody programs! :wink:
  • lisamd1975
    Options
    I'm doing T25 too, but I don't have a HRM yet. Can anyone share an average of calories burned? I know that it will vary from person to person, but I have no idea how to enter it! thanks!! :)
  • sandrafullard
    sandrafullard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing T25 as well and do not have a hr monitor... Would also like to know how to enter these workouts correctly! Thank you!