HEALTHY BREAKFAST OPTIONS

Options
hello everyone, so recently i discovered that i shouldn't just be counting calories to lose weight. that's what i'd been doing my whole life. it resulted in many "low calorie" frozen dinners packed with sodium and bad fat and other bad things for me :(

so, i've never really been much of a breakfast person, so i don't really know what to eat and what kinds of what foods i should eat. lol

i was thinking for tomorrow, oatmeal, a banana, and some almond milk. but i have a question for you guys, please help me!!

is it better to cook old fashioned oats with my almond milk than to eat instant oatmeal (to avoid excess sodium etc), or to just eat the instant and drink the almond milk for a more satisfied feeling? i know it may be a dumb question, but i'm so indecisive and i need help please :(((

Replies

• MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Maybe a overnight oats? I love them!

1/2 banana (mashed)
    6/7 oz greek yogurt plain
    2/3 tbsp rolled oats.

Mix it well, leave it in a jar or some other container in your fridge and eat it for breakfast! Its delicious
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    I wasn't a big breakfast person so I go the smoothie option- protein powder, almond milk, fruit (bananas, strawberries, raspberries, pear... whatever you have), almond meal or baby spinach or baby kale (you can't taste it!) and a touch of honey if you need it sweeter. Oh and some ice (and an egg if you need extra protein...for DOMS lol).

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! and massively filling! But just make sure you plan your day around it, it can take up quite a lot of calories!