Back Again!

I've been on and off MFP, but I'm making an effort to keep it going this time!
I love seeing all the positive things people are doing on my news feed and I really need the inspiration, so I'm looking for some friends. Feel free to shoot me a request. :D

Replies

• mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    just added:happy:
  • LizzieRagalnd9
    LizzieRagalnd9 Posts: 13 Member
    Sent request! :)
  • Welcome back!
    Me too! I don't know how many x I have started and stopped this program...and of no fault to MFP at all. (I love this site and all the tools it has to offer!) It's all my bad. When I slip on my diet I quit logging my info. DUMB! But like you, I am determined this time. For my health...if I ever want to meet my future grandchildren, the time is now. I only have about 60 pounds to lose but I am having bariatric surgery in 6 days. Due to the fact that I am diabetic, also have high BP, and Cholesterol, sleep apnea, neuropathy (from the diabetes) mild asthma.....those conditions qualify me for the surgery. My doctor said it was that or insulin...and I would still have all the other problems. Even though I am nervous, I am really looking forward to it and excited about getting healthy again. Lots of luck to both of us!
    Theresa B
  • TayAmazingness
    TayAmazingness Posts: 7 Member
    Accepted all of you!~ Theresa, stay strong and good luck to you too! I'm sure everything will go fine. Sometimes it's hard to stick with it, but thinking about my goals always helps to bring me back.

Thank you guys for the requests; Keep 'em coming! :smile:
  • Thank you for the encouragement! Best of luck to you as well.
    Theresa B