Back on it :-) walking after baby

Options
Hi I'm back after long awaited year off and a difference of a few pounds I'm ready to start again. I've been slowly cutting out the crap chocolate etc its hard but in a few days I won't miss it. Unlike before I. Currently walking anything from 3 miles to 6 miles a day. I'm 5ft2! And weighed in ont uesday at 213lbs. 97kg by having a good varied diet and walking this everyday is it likely to aid my weightless. I'm really enjoying walking its killing my thighs but loving being out and about. Anyone who's similar weight to me and can aid me please feel free to add need the support right now. Had a baby 6 months ago and im determined not to put weight on again it dosnt suit me and I want to be healthy and thin ish. :-)

Replies

• BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be pals! I'm also walking with a baby, inside not outside yet but he's due in April. I'm also 5'2 and 206lbs/93.7kg as of this morning at 28 weeks.
  • Greytfish
    Greytfish Posts: 810
    Options
    Make sure you stretch after walking. It can really help your comfort/healing.
  • allyemo1985
    allyemo1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yes brilliant and congratulations bet apeil cant come quick enough. ill add u now :-)
  • allyemo1985
    allyemo1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i sure will thanks :-)