Small Success!!!

Options
Hello~ I recently just lost my 1st ten lbs. I don't feel or think I look any different. I want to post my pics, but I'm unsure of how to add them to this topic or my blog! Anyone know how? Please let me know. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

I've seen people use Photobucket to upload pictures then post them here.

Katie
  • jshordon
    Options
    Congratulations! :smile:
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    TEN POUNDS IS NOT A SMALL SUCCESS!! IT'S HUGE!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    TEN POUNDS IS NOT A SMALL SUCCESS!! IT'S HUGE!

I agree! You should be proud of yourself. Total awesomeness here!
  • FitBy30_2014
    FitBy30_2014 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I recently posted some pictures, and did it wrong the first time (of course). Go out and upload your pictures to Photobucket (that's what I did anyway) and then copy the image code. When you paste the image cope to this site you have to change the IMG in the code to img. It should be lower case. Good luck! We would love to see your pics!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I agree that 10lbs is great. I am at 9lbs and while I feel a teeny tiny difference...it sux that no one notices...but it only motivates me more to keep going. 10lbs is a size smaller in pants....so I heard...do ur clothes feel different? Do you feel good? Cuz thats all that really matters...or at least that's wut I tell myself. good luck and keep up the GREAT work...Here's to another 10lbs! :drinker:
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    meinpurple.jpg

Before 262ish

mechiefs.jpg

Before 262ish

mewakeup.jpg

Before 262ish

meredb4.jpg

Before 260ish

NOW:
    merednow.jpg

meinyellow.jpg

Both are these are 252 from today. I'm thinking maybe I just lost water weight because to me...I look exactly the same. If you see a difference tell me...like where? But honest comments only please. No pity party here. :) Thank you SOOOO much.
  • tndavis78
    Options
    Congrats!! and I agree with everyone else that 10 lbs is no SMALL success!! It's a tough feet to get off that first 10 lbs and takes dedication!!!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • tndavis78
    Options
    you can see in the belly area not as much is touching your dress! You look awesome!!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    meinpurple.jpg

Before 262ish

mechiefs.jpg

Before 262ish

mewakeup.jpg

Before 262ish

meredb4.jpg

Before 260ish

NOW:
    merednow.jpg

meinyellow.jpg

Both are these are 252 from today. I'm thinking maybe I just lost water weight because to me...I look exactly the same. If you see a difference tell me...like where? But honest comments only please. No pity party here. :) Thank you SOOOO much.

Your arms and legs look more defined and you can see that you lost in your face. Not lying . . .
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot. Now that I can see them up together next to ea other, I see it in my arms a little bit. I think maybe my dress is bunched up in the 2nd red one. I was really upset at first.
  • orthpole
    orthpole Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Way to go:flowerforyou: You are not alone on this road. We can do this.....
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot. Now that I can see them up together next to ea other, I see it in my arms a little bit. I think maybe my dress is bunched up in the 2nd red one. I was really upset at first.
    I was thinking in the arms too and ur face. that is a nice dress too. :smile:
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Great job Tarran, yeah you can tell in the arms and in the chest area a little...
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    It is starting to show. Good job!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    10lbs is awesome!!
  • orthpole
    orthpole Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just lost my first 10 pounds and feeling a little more at ease with my routine. I try for 20-30 minutes of some kind of exercise 6 out of the 7 days a week. The MFP has really help me with keeping me on track with my calories. Thank you MFP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!