what is skinny you going to do..

Options
13»

Replies

• fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I want to:

-Learn how to surf (aka fit into a wetsuit, have the upper body strength needed to paddle out).
    -Visit my friends in NYC for Christmas 2011 and not worry about how I look.
    -Get a new tattoo.
    -Maintain a healthy life. I don't want to slide back into bad eating habits and no exercise.
  • sarahjean13
    Options
    Wear a bikini for the first time in my life, along with all the clothes I've always wanted but could never quite fit into.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Don't know about a 2-pc w/surgical scars, but I'd love to rock a good one piece without a skirt or a shirt over it.

Go shopping.

Show off said "skinny" to my mom, tell her, "see? I did it! Now get off my case"
    Meet a new guy, then show off said "skinny" to my husband, tell him, "See? I did it! Now I want a divorce because you're a jerk."
  • kate205gti
    kate205gti Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    get a tattoo down my side - and go shopping for dresses and tank tops! :D
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    fab lingere...and heels.
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Beach with no shirt :-)
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    --Wear a belt!
    --Not hide behind people when getting a picture taken!
    --Dig out my engagement ring and wear it for the first time in years (I refuse to have it made bigger)
  • skinnyminnie
    skinnyminnie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Skinny me will FINALLY not be the chubbiest kid in my family - let's see how my skinny sister likes that. ;) And will buy I brand new wardrobe! And will do all of my favorite things that I hold back from now out of fear of looking fatter - biking on vacation and swimming and playing in the ocean! This is a fun topic!
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    I know what you mean about feeling fat, I have lost 112 lbs and still feel fat but have been told by lots of people that lost a lot of weight that it takes time for your brain to see you the way your eyes do.
  • traybo
    traybo Posts: 10
    Options
    have the confidence to go out with my friends and colleagues without worrying that I'll look horrible what ever I'm wearing
    meet my husbands friends and family that we haven't seen in a long time
    not be a pushover when I don't like how other people are behaving towards me because I fear being called nasty names
    finally conquer skiing and ski lifts
    be able to shop happily for clothes and know I'll look good in them
    know that being too big for theme park rides and airplane seats is a thing of the past
    not put off medical appointments for fear of being given a "fat" lecture

Why didn't I do it years ago?????:bigsmile:
  • familyblacksheep
    Options
    The skinny me will

Feel proud to walk beside my husband and not feel guilt about it, because I am fat!

Get a tummy tuck!

Love my own skin, not hate myself or the way I look!

Take a vacation without my husband or kids.
  • BearfromNS
    Options
    I want to be comfortable in my clothes and not have to tug and pull at them so people can't see the rolls!!!! I want to be able to wear a bathing suit next summer . . .and not be embarrassed!!!!
  • ferb55
    ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    These are alll WONDERFUL ideas guys and girls! :smile:

we can do it and we will! :)