Jeans for Guys

Options

Replies

• mikeykhan2003
    Options
    I'm running into a little issue here. Jeans that fit my waist generally do not fit my quads (well they do, just not in a comfortable way). Skinny jeans ... well those should just not be in a guy's wardrobe, but these may be borderline. I usually wear Lucky 32 x 30.

Do any of you fella's have recommendations?

You have your mother's thighs!!!!

heh. nah j/k. 560's are a great suggestion.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Those aren't skinny jeans, those are slim fit jeans. Bit difference. That's actually the style I'm wearing now.

In my husband's estimation, anything that tapers inward from the knee to the ankle is considered a skinny jean (practically 'tights' in his book) :laugh:

It's time to tell your husband that he's wearing the male equivalent of mom jeans and he needs to get with the current decade.

Don't you know? It's a major sign of homosexuality for any man to have any care for fashion trends....

:insertsarcasm:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    If none of the above suggestions pan out for you, just go the hip hop route.

hip+hop+pants.jpg
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Those aren't skinny jeans, those are slim fit jeans. Bit difference. That's actually the style I'm wearing now.

In my husband's estimation, anything that tapers inward from the knee to the ankle is considered a skinny jean (practically 'tights' in his book) :laugh:

It's time to tell your husband that he's wearing the male equivalent of mom jeans and he needs to get with the current decade.

Don't you know? It's a major sign of homosexuality for any man to have any care for fashion trends....

:insertsarcasm:

Seriously. Lots of odd insecurities in this thread it seems.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    If none of the above suggestions pan out for you, just go the hip hop route.

hip+hop+pants.jpg

Those are good jeans....just sayin' :)
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My issue, and I'm sure some guys agree, is that due to thighs, even relaxed fit can look like skinny jeans! I have to go with loose fit. And to make it worse I'm between a 32 and 34.

With the 34 the waist area fits great but the legs are slightly looser than I like, but if I go with the 32, the legs are almost perfect.. but the waist area.. you can tell what religion I am!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I found a great jean style from Buckle. BKE low rise, boot cut work really good for me. I had the same issue when the quads, glutes were building up, loose fiting waist / tight fitting thighs, and this seems to work for me. I was wearing the A&F Killburn previously but with all this damn skinny jean crap they have decided to stop making this style. That is when I found Buckles line. And at 1/2 the price I was paying for the A&F jeans.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Check out some of the straight and loose fits at American Eagle. Their women's jeans are a great cut for muscular legs, so I'm thinking that the men's will be too.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    For-all-you-guys-wearing-skinny-jeans.jpg

*dies* :laugh:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    33-and-then-there-are-these-skinny-jeans.jpg
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    33-and-then-there-are-these-skinny-jeans.jpg

This cannot be real! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Haha - nah... I don't care what he wears, as long as he never puts on jean shorts again. That's where I draw my line.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with skinny jeans, however I prefer slimfit my self
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I found for good jeans, you have to pay good money for. American Eagle Outfitters are my favorites fit great and not skinny jeans.
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My favorite jeans are Silver Tab Baggy. Perfect fit. No problems with the thighs being too tight when the waist is perfect.

It sucks that they stopped making them. Now I have to buy used ones on eBay.
  • aljharvey
    aljharvey Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Levis 501 shrink to fit
    Levis 527

no skinny jeans for me
  • Karlbarbell
    Options
    Have you seen Barbell Apparel Jeans?! They make jeans for those with muscular legs/butts and they're extremely functional so you never have to worry about ripping your jeans in the crotch ever again. www.BarbellApparel.com!!!!!
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    I wear skinnys, try a brand called "cheap Mondays". that are really stretchy.

or the skate brand Matrix
  • sc003ro
    sc003ro Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm running into a little issue here. Jeans that fit my waist generally do not fit my quads (well they do, just not in a comfortable way). Skinny jeans ... well those should just not be in a guy's wardrobe, but these may be borderline. I usually wear Lucky 32 x 30.

Do any of you fella's have recommendations?

I have the same problem.....try express for men loose fit...these fit different each time so dont give up quick there....