Starting Fresh

Looking to make some like minded people. My goals are to loose 40lbs while packing on/not loosing muscle. I hope to reach my goal weight by the end of the year!

Replies

• RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    My goal is the same. 40 pounds, but my first goal is 10.
  • RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    My first goal is to lose 10 pounds. I am halfway there using the DASH Diet plan. I have been using the DASH diet for about a year and initially lost 20 pounds, lowered my cholesterol to an acceptable level, etc. Now I have gained back 7 pounds. I am back on the diet and this time my goal is to lose 40 pounds total. It's the only way I am going to be healthy.
  • I lost 41...then gained back 20. Got really lazy about logging everything I eat and those missing/ignored calories found their way back into my body. I've quit soda for a week now. It's killing me. I've also gone back to healthier eating. Already my scale is showing weight loss.

I'm with you RBnorth66....first goal is to lose 10. I'm on my way!! :)
  • Tastyduckbutter
    Tastyduckbutter Posts: 30 Member
    I lost over 50 pounds last year but managed to put on 17 in December. I plan to (hopefully) lose 40 this year.
  • vindetta182
    vindetta182 Posts: 5 Member
    I was able to loose 20 pounds last year but lately I have noticed my progress has been stagnant. Going to start getting back into better routines and eating habbits