I'm ready for a new me!!

Options
Hello, I'm 39 and sick of being overweight! I have 4 daughters and a wonderful husband, and I am in school full time. I am ready to spend some time on ME! I found this site and it looks great! I was glad to see it is free and there is alot of support from other people. My goal is 50 pounds, and I would love to be at least halfway there by march, when my husband and I go on a cruise to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I would love to actually be in some of the pictures and not cringe when I look at them, and be able to show them to friends and family. Well, here goes day#1!!

Replies

• ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    if your head is in the game (and sounds as if it is) YOU CAN DO THIS!
    Loads of support, advice and success stories here!
    Good luck!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Welcome and I wish u well on your journey!!
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Welcome! You can and will be successful with this site! Congrats on the 20yrs. too.
  • scubatahiti
    scubatahiti Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bring it I am sure many people will help support you in your awesome quest. Lke the BB slogan DECIDE(you have done this part), COMMIT and you shall SUCCEED

Cheers!!!!
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    Im just starting out as well good luck on your journey. This site is amazing and does the work for you
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Welcome!

I think 25lbs by March is a very reasonable goal. Can't wait to see those cruise photos!

Congrats on almost 20 years of marriage. That's AMAZING!!!

Charmagne
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You couldn't have joined a better site for help!
    Welcome to the group:flowerforyou:
  • pell53
    pell53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Stick to it and try to get your first week in 100% (all foods) - amazing learning curve with this site....will change your life forever. And 1 pound a week is really achievable if you stick to it. :smile:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Oh, well come on and welcome!~:bigsmile:
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I am also going on a cruise in March of 2011 as well and had the same goal of losing about 50 pounds by then! i am halfway there..... Good luck!
  • tgood4
    Options
    Wow! 89 pounds! Your amazing! The support from this site is great!
  • tgood4
    Options
    The twins are adorable! I have twin daughters who are 15! They grow up so fast!