1 year to the day. Don't judge my beer belly! =)

Options
Started my weight loss mission a year ago and this is what has happened so far! :drinker:

ee12dfa9-94c5-475e-914a-4e77656c63fe.jpg

Replies

• TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done x
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep it up. In another year you could be ready for a stage.
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Judging by the picture, I think I need to start doing some squats! :laugh:
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Incredible results so far!
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    awesome job! :drinker:

what were/are your stats? and what did you do to accomplish your weight loss?
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress???? I'm dealing with the beer belly now lol ...youve knocked the beer belly *kitten*
  • HannahInHawaii
    Options
    I started at 170 (I think..) and I'm almost to 150.

Let's see.. how did I do this? Well I stopped buying crap and I read a ton of books. (Primal Blueprint was the best!) I quit drinking, quit smoking and quit letting myself eat whatever I wanted. Once I learned about how foods affect the body I just kept trying to maintain a healthy diet.

Oh and exercise? Yeah sometimes.. but when they say "abs are made in the kitchen" .. that ain't no joke!
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! Great job - great transformation! Keep it up
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Oh and exercise? Yeah sometimes.. but when they say "abs are made in the kitchen" .. that ain't no joke!

this..as the old saying goes, "you can't outrun your fork." Proof is in the diet; great job! keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • HannahInHawaii
    Options

this..as the old saying goes, "you can't outrun your fork." Proof is in the diet; great job! keep it up :flowerforyou:

HAHA! I love that!
  • dcalentino
    dcalentino Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    good job! "Nothing taste better than being thin"
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good for you!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I started at 170 (I think..) and I'm almost to 150.

Let's see.. how did I do this? Well I stopped buying crap and I read a ton of books. (Primal Blueprint was the best!) I quit drinking, quit smoking and quit letting myself eat whatever I wanted. Once I learned about how foods affect the body I just kept trying to maintain a healthy diet.

Exactly! I don't really "exercise" all the time either and people gawk at me like I just said a bad word when I tell them that. Like "how do you expect to lose weight if you don't exercise?" :)
  • HannahInHawaii
    Options

Exactly! I don't really "exercise" all the time either and people gawk at me like I just said a bad word when I tell them that. Like "how do you expect to lose weight if you don't exercise?" :)

I should probably add in that I didn't listen to anyone at any time about anything negative.
    Me when they were talking -->>:yawn:
  • HannahInHawaii
    Options
    Here is a more in depth photo..

January '13 - May '13 - January '14

4a2ac70c-c999-4814-a783-00c8a74db542.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!