Getting back on track!

Options
Hello, I'm looking for some new friends and new motivation. I started losing weight in March, lost 53 lbs, then gained 18 back! I am back on the band wagon and have lost another 5 lbs and have started insanity today! Hoping to lose another 40 lbs or so! I am a mother of 3 who works full time and goes to school!

Replies

• poe101
    poe101 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi; I am also getting back on track myself. So hopefully we can encourage and motivate each other to stay on track and work through all the bumps in the road that come our way.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    :smile: i'm in the same boat starting over, good luck
  • ridergal71
    ridergal71 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am also getting back on track after losing some weight and gaining some of it back...feel free to add me as well
  • edelm09
    edelm09 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome back and well done for losing over 50lbs already.. Im a newbie here 3 days now and its great add me if you want im looking for new friends for motivation to :0
  • montgomeryk12
    Options
    Hi everyone:
    I'm getting back on track too after losing 74 pounds and gaining 30 back. Looking for friends for motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • beachbum1984
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I had a good run August - November, then stuffed my face through December. I'm hoping to get back on track for the long term!
  • foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi, Back on MFP again. New start, new year. Lets keep it going.
  • montgomeryk12
    Options
    Feel free to add me: montgomeryk12

I'm back on the bandwagon too!
  • montgomeryk12
    Options
    Please add me, I'm looking for friends too!

montgomeryk12
  • Lpaduano17
    Lpaduano17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation as the rest, needing to get back on track. I did really well last year up until me wedding in November. Since the wedding I have put some weight back on so need to get back to the good habits I was doing before. Feel free to add me and we can all help encourage each other!
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, just starting back up again too!