12 pounds down!!!!!

Options
I started my fitness pal one month ago and I am down 12 pounds!!!!

I thank the universe for everyday:smile:

Replies

• Sweetpickles99
    Options
    Thats super..congrats!
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thank you
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Nice job! In your opinion, why has MFP worked so well for you?
  • Its_ali_bella
    Its_ali_bella Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MFP is very effective! You don't realize how much you're eating until you start tracking. I also love that it tracks carbs, protein, etc in addition to cals. Together with a good workout program, you will lose weight guaranteed.
  • yopaula
    yopaula Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I am down 6 1/2 pounds and I just started a week ago. It is a great program to keep me on track.
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a great start. Here's to meeting your healthy lifestyle goals :D
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!!! :)
  • jennifersanchez12
    Options
    Keep it up!! Congrats!!
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    nice work!! i love mfp!
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It really allows me to see how much I am actually eating & make healthier choices...I never counted calories before...so I can see how I got to my heaviest.
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    MFP is very effective! You don't realize how much you're eating until you start tracking. I also love that it tracks carbs, protein, etc in addition to cals. Together with a good workout program, you will lose weight guaranteed.

I can't echo this enough ! My worst offender was liquid calories like juices..Now I monitor that and only drink juice once or twice a week. It's amazing how much it makes you rethink your eating habits once you have to be accountable. Great work !
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I woke up & weighed myself this morning finding that I am 12 pounds down. Sadly there appears to be no physical change. My pants are still too tight, and my work vest still makes it difficult to breath. I keep telling myself that I must be losing a little from all over rather than just in specific spots. But I can't wait until I'm to the point where I can tell a difference, or someone else actually notices.