Best spicy BBQ sauce to buy?

Options
So Kc masterpiece gets old and I'd like a little spice when dipping my chicken breast in BBQ sauce something I can buy at Walmart etc. what the best spicy BBQ sauce that you one of that is good with just grilled chicken breast.

I'm not looking for sweet& spicy more like hot&spicy.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Remember something I can buy in the store

Replies

• jackscagnetti1
    Options
    KC master BBQ has way to much sugar for me I use frank's redhot

http://www.franksredhot.com/
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Add your favorite hot sauce or some cayenne pepper to your BBQ sauce and it will become hot and spicy
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    2 Fat Guys, I think is the brand... they make an amazing spicy BBQ sauce. It's REALLY spicy though.

If you're looking for a great non-BBQ hot sauce, try Marie Sharp's.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Add your favorite hot sauce or some cayenne pepper to your BBQ sauce and it will become hot and spicy

This. That's what I do--just add hot sauce :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Stubbs!! Best I've ever had. Good flavor, decent amount of heat, not too sweet.

And no HFCS, if you care about that. Actually, there is none whether you care or not.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Famous Dave's Devil's Spit.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options

And no HFCS, if you care about that. Actually, there is none whether you care or not.

This! Stubbs is awesome!
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options

This! Stubbs is awesome!

+3 to this! My favorite. I like both the spicy and the original.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I'm a Stubb's guy too...and I also make my own but it's a spicy mustard and vinegar based BBQ sauce. I haven't had much luck with making a good tomato based BBQ sauce yet but I'm still working on it.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Yup, Stubbs is the sauce.

Rigger