Hello

Options
:grumble: I hate dieting, I hope this works....

Replies

• Marlys101
    Options
    me too but this is a great website...was at 200 pounds and now down to 140....what I've learned is even if I have a bad day I don't give up...just get back on the wagon the next :-)
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I always found that I hate dieting also but this website is more of a lifestyle change. There is so much support! Good luck on your weight loss goals!
  • varner42
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    It will work if you are diligent!
  • the_other_kitkat
    Options
    Okay, you totally cracked me up with that grouchy little smiley! I'm new here too, just added you as a friend. And if anyone else wants to add me, please do!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    How did you do it?
    I eat under my calorie goal, exercise, watch my sodium and drink LOTS of water. I also educate myself by reading a lot on here about other people's weight loss journeys and successes (and struggles). I still have a long way to go but now that I lost almost 30 pounds while on here, I know I can do anything :-) So can you!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Only recently joined myself but have found it very helpful. Just record everything and you will soon start making different choices and you will notice a difference. I have over 35 kilos to lose and have been trying since April but have had most success since joining this site. YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.