New - Are You Too?

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm new to MFP, I just signed up yesterday. Looking to shed some weight I gained over the past six months and then achieve my goal weight.

Happy to meet new people and chat, so feel free to add me. It'll be nice to have some online support for this effort!

Best,
Black Dahlia

Replies

• dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    not new..

just revisiting to get back on track, i reset my tracker since I gained some weight back

feel free to friend me,
  • Elizvbm
    Elizvbm Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi, I'm new :) just signed up.

I'm mexican but living in Italy right now. I'm 28 very close to 29 actually and I want to be in my best shape before 30 and continue like that.

My goal is to lose some kg, eat healthy and get a nice shape through exercise.
    Right now my hubby and I are working out with Shaun T's routine t25, about to finish the 2nd week and proud of our power because it's hard.

Friend me to motivate each other.
  • shell13b
    shell13b Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new too
    Online support is the best! Feel free to add me!
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but anyone can feel free to add me if they're looking for support and friends!
  • elanajayne1
    elanajayne1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined this a couple of years ago but have just recently started using this and could use some friends to keep me motivated. feel free to add me :)
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm new also...I am in a compitition with my siblings and am working my butt off to win. Feel free to friend me and we can share what works best for each of us regarding excercise and diet.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I've added you all, thank you for the support. Together we'll reach our goals - I'm sure of it!

Best,
    BD
  • AprilFire04
    AprilFire04 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! A friend of mine encouraged me to join as a way to keep track of a challenge we're working on (first one to lose 20lbs in 2014). We're both on different meal regimes, excersise schedules and starting weight/build/etc, so its been fun trying to beat him!

Add away ladies and gents. It's always nice to have friends while working out :D
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Nah, I'm old. OLD. I'm about 2 weeks away from developing that old person smell.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I wondered what that smell was! *joking* :)
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am new too... would love some friends on here... ^.^ :happy: