Going to change in 2014

Hi, my name is Linda and I'm looking for a lot of support. my goal is to lose 100 pounds this year, I've started going to the gym everyday, even tho it is very hard, every time you quit and go back it is so much harder. I have changed everything, I only eat lean meats, veggies, and fruit along with protein drinks and protein bars such as south beach and atkins.. I am looking for friends, supportive friends, ones that will be honest....I want to finally be successful this year...............anyone with great advice please feel free to offer....thank you
I can't wait to be 130 pounds again...

Replies

• Hiiiii linda, you sound very dedicted :) im sure you will do fantastic. I want to loose the same kind of amount as im getting married at the end of the year and I WILL fit in to my dream dress haha. Good luck with the 'new you'
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Good luck on your journey! I am as well looking to lose 100 pounds!! Only 87 more pounds for me to go!! All with the help of such wonderful supportive friends on here!! :) keep up the good work and dont overdo the gym every day! take a break every couple days and relax, :) you can do it!
  • Welcome Linda! This is going to be my year too! I have 50lbs. to lose and intend on doing just that. Feel free to add me and we can kick each others butt when we feel like giving up!
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Hi Linda! I also want to lose 100 pounds this year! I lost almost 50 since October (37 since I started using MFP) so I'm well on my way. I'll add you as a friend and then introduce you the people on my buddy list that are awesome and super motivational. I couldn't do it without my MFP peeps. Support means everything to me and I'm sure it will help you too.

You can do this! We all can!

10613010.png
  • BarryATodd
    BarryATodd Posts: 1 Member
    Good luck, I want to lose 90 to get to my High School weight. I have been able to lose 30 or 40 before, but end up gaining it back. I just love food to much. I live by myself so it is hard to make good meals in my opinion. Lost 10 so far since new year.
  • Hiiiii linda, you sound very dedicted :) im sure you will do fantastic. I want to loose the same kind of amount as im getting married at the end of the year and I WILL fit in to my dream dress haha. Good luck with the 'new you'

I gotta tell you that my daughter got married last April she is not by any means heavy however she could of easily
    lost 20 pounds to fit into that "Perfect" dress, I gotta tell you the more she tried the more she failed, but she look
    absolutely beautiful, don't stress cause you will look amazing....
  • Thank you everyone for your support, it means tons to me.....