Small achievement

Options
So, have kicked in again this year in hope to get down the extra stone I think i need to lose, am seeing small gains after the first couple of weeks eating at deficit and getting on the weights - my jeans are looser and I can see it in my face too but today I had to move my watch on to the next loop hole. May be nothing to many but to me it was a noticable indication of weight loss.... I gave myself a pat on the back!
Good luck to everyone else on their journey. I plan to be more active in here too so if any UK (or other) members want to add me as a friend I'd be grateful as I know there are times we all need encouragement.

Good luck guys with your own personal goals x

Replies

• healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Ah the watch got to big! I love it!! I always thought that I had fairly small arms and wrists even at my biggest weight. I've done the wrap your fingers around your wrist trick to see what size frame you are. Now that I am closer to a normal weight I can overlap my finger and thumb when before it was barely touching. So I guess that test doesn't even work until your normal weight.

Its nice to see weight loss in odd places. Good job!!
  • Tammyabc
    Tammyabc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So, have kicked in again this year in hope to get down the extra stone I think i need to lose, am seeing small gains after the first couple of weeks eating at deficit and getting on the weights - my jeans are looser and I can see it in my face too but today I had to move my watch on to the next loop hole. May be nothing to many but to me it was a noticable indication of weight loss.... I gave myself a pat on the back!
    Good luck to everyone else on their journey. I plan to be more active in here too so if any UK (or other) members want to add me as a friend I'd be grateful as I know there are times we all need encouragement.

Good luck guys with your own personal goals x

After reading your post I dug my own watch out - I'd stopped wearing it because it had become uncomfortably tight, and yay, it fits again. Not too bad for 15 days into my latest and hopefully last weight loss journey.
  • s16lad
    s16lad Posts: 197
    Options
    It's a small achievement I'm sure in the scheme of things but important to have these small moments to keep you on track. Thanks both.
  • mslater1979
    Options
    This is day two for me and this was great to read :) amazing achievements :)
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    That's HUGE! Great job!!
  • DeeDeeMee
    DeeDeeMee Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    It's these little things that are sometimes the most encouraging. I've noticed that my watch is a lot looser as well. I like it. :) Am starting to get a bit worried about my wedding rings getting too loose though. :P
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I am down 22lbs with another 50 to go. The first 20 was hardly noticeable - which was depressing. This week I can start to see the difference.

Great work!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yay! Getting smaller is not small! Awesome and congrats!:drinker:
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how small the achievement is, be happy because the small things add up! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!