Experience with T25?

I started on Monday, and so far LOVE it. Has modified moves, which is good because I'm very out of shape. It is only 25 minutes so but you will sweat!

However, though my lower body is sore, my upper body is lacking I feel. Has anyone else done T25? Do later workouts in the program work more on the upper body?

I'm thinking of supplementing other workouts with T25.

Also, has anyone else done the whole program, or at least the first 5 weeks and can tell me about your results?

Replies

• I'm on week 2 of T25. Unfortunately I am not experiencing any soreness as I had already completed turbo fire and some insanity so in good shape. I do find it does alot of lower body exercises so i do weights when its done
    It is a great work out either way

hope that help
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    2 weeks ago I completed T25 (Alpha, Beta and did get Gamma). I just restarted it all again this Monday.

Before starting first round, I had done Insanity and definitively missed intensity or even weights during Alpha phase. So this time I'm combining T25 with another program. I would recommend you to go through the experience first because it will target upper body too as you progress to Beta. Alpha is meant to have you learn the movements first. But of course, if you prefer adding something on the side, go for it!

If you need accountability, let me know! I'm running a challenge group, which is pretty much an accountability group!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Being sore is not an achievement. If you are regularly sore, you are not following a well designed program.
  • lynleeg88
    lynleeg88 Posts: 104 Member
    How can I join the group? I'd love to have partners to help motivate. I need to lose about 5 lbs before I'll feel good about trying for a baby.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    I'm almost done with my third week of T25 and I've lost about 7 pounds. I occasionally do another workout, usually something short like Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30, but not every day. I've been always doing double days on Fridays and resting on Saturdays.
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    How can I join the group? I'd love to have partners to help motivate. I need to lose about 5 lbs before I'll feel good about trying for a baby.

Sounds like a good plan regarding baby :) I can relate. I'll message you regarding the group.

Anyone else interested, feel free to friend request me!